I should probably ropemax

So how he is good looking if he never showed his face
Why are you replying to my thread and he is good looking because of his skin color JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Why would he be good looking because of his skin color?
In india whiter skin is considered superior ...sorry for this curry and low menatality in india here JFL

Everybody Here Is West Is Tanning And There Thinking To Get Pale

Everybody Here Is West Is Tanning And There Thinking To Get Pale
They have bone sttucture ... Indians who have insane bone structures looks black with different hair

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230923-144904_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230923-144904_Chrome.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 43403
Guys if that's goodlooking for you then you'll should rope
jfl you seem to have no humor bro so its over for your socialcirclemaxxing skills

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 43403
Guys if that's goodlooking for you then you'll should rope
He's Better Looking Than You You Have Shitty Eyes And No Jaw

jfl you seem to have no humor bro so its over for your socialcirclemaxxing skills
No man just very confused becz a lot of people are saying he is better looking then me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
No man just very confused becz a lot of people are saying he is better looking then me
no he isnt dude has shitty eyes no jaw tbh

• Love it
Hi guys I am new in this community iam 15 and 6ft . I know iam ugly how can I improve
View attachment 2445606
View attachment 2445606
Korean chink chadlite potential. get rhino and canthopexy with possible lateral brow lift. get fillers and bimax to fix your retarded underdevoloped jaw. accutane and all the skincare bs but just go to a dermatologist and tell her get all this nigger of me. style your hair with hair cream slicked back or grow it into a wolfcut. you have potential to slay but probably wont do all of this because you are a poor pathetic currycell you cant even afford a proper bedframe. you disgust me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Deleted member 43403 and mayo mogger
I am saying no bro ...just focus on improving yourself and be a better version of yourself

Korean chink chadlite potential. get rhino and canthopexy with possible lateral brow lift. get fillers and bimax to fix your retarded underdevoloped jaw. accutane and all the skincare bs but just go to a dermatologist and tell her get all this nigger of me. style your hair with hair cream slicked back or grow it into a wolfcut. you have potential to slay but probably wont do all of this because you are a poor pathetic currycell you cant even afford a proper bedframe. you disgust me.
Bruh I am living in a hotel right now 🤣🤣

Let Him Get Full Blown Lefort 10

• JFL
Nigga admitted to being homeless
I gave him more pictures and even he looks better than me i have no problem because i have had relationship with girls

• JFL
Iam traveling bitch 🤣🤣🤣 roid rage
Nigga do you have down syndrome Retardation He Said You're Poor Not Than You're In A Hotel

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, mayo mogger and Deleted member 43403
Nigga do you have down syndrome Retardation He Said You're Poor Not Than You're In A Hotel
Tell him he is a chadlite in india and he will leave

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 43403
@Mahir You're Chadlite In EU I'm Sure You'll Get A Goodlooking BIG BLACK Nigger With BBC

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 30985
He said something about my bed frame so I told him iam currently in a hotel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gimpygunk, It'snotover, UndiagnosedSchizo and 2 others
You are autistic nigga
Nahh mane i was talking to some girls and one was confessing her crush to some chalite guy i reminded her she had a htn bf she said that it doesnt matter and again her two whore friends said that its ok to cheat i looked at myself and i just realised it never began.

@brucewayne78

• JFL
404 Ramus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and mayo mogger