I shouldn't have written this article I can't locate on my drives in 2018

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
It was called Fear. I made a valid point that the drugmakers have priceless data that suggest most of society has severe anxiety disorders. Thus fear. Because their number one best-selling product is benzodiazepine. In the form of Xanax, valium, Klonopin, Ativan, and a few others. So I suggested that if people don't stop using those medicines, and embrace their fear, the drugmakers and corporations, mainly, will use it against us. And here we are. I always save backups of articles I crap out. But I can't locate the Fear one. The other ones from that year are there. But not the Fear one.

Normally, this would make a paranoid person suspicious, "It's those gaddam Illuminati Jews deleting my shit!" But I'm not paranoid. Crazy, absofuckinglutely. Come on! People walking around with partial diapers on their faces while the billionaires run the millionaires bankrupt and some evil-minded little hobbit is telling you what you need to do....yeah, I'm fucking crazy.

I shitposted that article on multiple platforms including, Facebook. Ugh. Perhaps I should be more careful what I spill out from my soul, eh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
They will learn from their mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
They will learn from their mistakes.
Trials and errors. It's a thing. Interestingly, drugmakers adopted those terms in their research and subject testing procedures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I did too :)
In the spiritual concept, trials and tribulations. Who are you? The Heavens insist to know. There are good reasons why angels seldomly manifest. In the past when they did, led to a reduction of human progression. People insisted the Almighty help them with their illnesses but also foes. Imagine you have two tribes about to battle over petty indifference, and both pray to the same lord. Which side does He favor? Ugh. Brings us back to the Garden and that legendary dispute between Cain and Abel.

But the proof of the divine also caused wicked people to feign holiness. That could've yielded an irritation in Heaven. So these trials and tribulations are designed to pluck out the weeds among us. And people never know for sure if the Almighty and heaven are real, man is himself. No sugarcoating - the real deal.

Come as you are.

Be yourself.

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back