• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Jova, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
how many followers do u have on insta

• +1
Reactions: Jova, TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, KIVVV, Xangsane and 3 others
A lot of girls didn’t follow me though as they said I looked fake due to low followers and mogging too hard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KIVVV, lucifer6969, Jova and 2 others
@TechnoBoss end these copers once and for all who say I only get ltbs
They are very hot. Last girl you showed me was genuinely close to stacy tier (actual stacy not inflated frauded Becky wearing makeup)

They all look very good not a single girl is under mid-high HTB.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, laaltin, tombradylover and 6 others
They are very hot. Last girl you showed me was genuinely close to stacy tier (actual stacy not inflated frauded Becky wearing makeup)

They all look very good not a single girl is under mid-high HTB.
@ambi you can legit kill yourself now bro I’m so sorry that you’re fantasy of me fucking mid girls has been ruined

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Gengar, Jova and 2 others
@ambi you can legit kill yourself now bro I’m so sorry that you’re fantasy of me fucking mid girls has been ruined
After TechnoBoss confirmed this i truly cant cope anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, HTN_Mentalcel, Chadeep and 8 others
104 so far all htbs+ bro Dm me I’ll show you the girls
Mirin the 100% female following ratio. Mine's 33% :forcedsmile:.

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Is it a completely new account though? That seems unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and TechnoBoss
Thoughts @Sprinkles ?

@the BULL sorry bro it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, tombradylover, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Stacies are rich guy only @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Xangsane
only i can truly confirm that tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 72072
show me the hottest girl i'll post here about what their true rating is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ascension, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, WayneBraaaah and WishIwasChico
I didn't Say shit lol you're tripping

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Aero, Gengar and 5 others
talking about stacies in general is chronically online, cause i don't think i've ever seen an actual one
Yeah, same. I've never seen one in my entire life, to be honest. Only on TikTok and stuff.

i think you got nerfed by your lips tbh, but i can't argue with results

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and WishIwasChico
show me the hottest girl i'll post here about what their true rating is
too frauded to even rate legit looks like AI. if she was real, htb/staceylite tier

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and WishIwasChico
too frauded to even rate legit looks like AI. if she was real, htb/staceylite tier
Damn I thought you’d troll me but mirin tbf

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
i don't see the issue? i also get nerfed by my forehead even though im a mtn, we all have these flaws.
Just be quiet bro you’re just trying to rep farm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
I love this forum

Btw the instagram is pics of @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, WishIwasChico and TechnoBoss
Serious question brother

If you’re pulling all these girls that are HTB+ (as @TechnoBoss had confirmed), why seek the validation on here? Especially if a bunch of these guys just call LARP despite the countless number of proof you’ve given them, is it just enjoyable spiting them? I would just ignore em and keep fucking tbh :fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Aero, Gengar and 4 others
I thought about it today and their actually is a possibility that you look like marlon Brando who would be rated htn on this site but was a chad in actuality imo. You might be chad in Denial who thinks he is just a nt pilled rich htn. This is just a theory so co uld be heavily wrong tho.

WishIwasChico is basically an urban myth at this point. Comparable to the Netherlands meme being a place where everyone is 6’2

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Serious question brother

If you’re pulling all these girls that are HTB+ (as @TechnoBoss had confirmed), why seek the validation on here? Especially if a bunch of these guys just call LARP despite the countless number of proof you’ve given them, is it just enjoyable spiting them? I would just ignore em and keep fucking tbh :fuk:
Ye tbh, it's funny that they all say larp but idc, i know it's true, and i will keep posting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, coispet, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
WishIwasChico is basically an urban myth at this point. Comparable to the Netherlands meme being a place where everyone is 6’2
Legit. He only reveals his face and slays to some users who have reps and expects everyone to believe what he says is the truth like you can make different scenarios and possibilities in mind just like a myth. Like look above I just made one. Just like that it's more like a fantasy character who hypes himself up for reputation here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Deleted member 72072
Legit. He only reveals his face and slays to some users who have reps and expects everyone to believe what he says is the truth like you can make different scenarios and possibilities in mind just like a myth. Like look above I just made one. Just like that it's more like a fantasy character who hypes himself up for reputation here.
He showed me what he looked like when I was a greycel with no reputation. I don’t blame him for not wanting to show literally everyone his face so some retard can try to cause him problems. He shows proof of his life. Tbh it’s not even crazy to believe even if he didn’t show proof it’s not something that seems out of this world in terms of what could happen to someone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, looksmac, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
He showed me what he looked like when I was a greycel with no reputation. I don’t blame him for not wanting to show literally everyone his face so some retard can try to cause him problems. He shows proof of his life. Tbh it’s not even crazy to believe even if he didn’t show proof it’s not something that seems out of this world in terms of what could happen to someone.
Facts tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and TechnoBoss
Facts tbh
Like I genuinely want a career etc. I don’t want my face posted all over this site but whatever I say about my slays is all true. Why is not believable anyways??

I’m literally frauded to 6’2, roided, get rated htn, drive a flash car, have good career prospects.

Why is it so hard to believe I slay? Yet some users here that are mtn and work shit jobs here slay and everyone is mirin and saying it is believable. Lmao.

Makes literally no sense

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
When I was just turned 23 I literally had a very good job, had an extremely good car for my age, was roided, tanned, tall and everyone rated my selfies htn.

My stats combined made me at least top 10%??

Like these niggas that slay ok they have a good face or whatever but I also have other things. I literally tried to max every area of my life and people say ‘oh you larp bro’

Wtf tbh. This site is so funny

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and TechnoBoss
Mirin, you know Technobhai too? He's a really cool guy. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
When I was just turned 23 I literally had a very good job, had an extremely good car for my age, was roided, tanned, tall and everyone rated my selfies htn.

My stats combined made me at least top 10%??

Like these niggas that slay ok they have a good face or whatever but I also have other things. I literally tried to max every area of my life and people say ‘oh you larp bro’

Wtf tbh. This site is so funny
Well they hate to see a hapa winning, let your haters hate.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 72072
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss and Gengar
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss