I showed @technoboss the girls I’m talking to on insta that want to fuck/meet

He showed me what he looked like when I was a greycel with no reputation. I don’t blame him for not wanting to show literally everyone his face so some retard can try to cause him problems. He shows proof of his life. Tbh it’s not even crazy to believe even if he didn’t show proof it’s not something that seems out of this world in terms of what could happen to someone.
It can happen but common now we are on a blackpill forum. I don't think he larps but still saying a tik tok stacylite who has probably better looking dudes than him hitting on her is obsessed with him is pretty suspicious.saying be nt pilled htn and have game you will get a better looking women than you who loves u a lot will need strong proofs imo. This pretty swiftly contradicts bp. Look at @Clavicular he backs up his claims all the time. Also does he look like marlon Brando? and Why ignore me? People say u are a chill and good guy have I done something wrong.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Fuaaaark bhai I can't stand getting mogged like this. You know, k-pop has really boosted your smv. Keep ya head up king, don't let ya haters drag ya down. Real Gs like @TechnoBoss and I know you're the real deal. Mad respect homeboy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and TechnoBoss
It can happen but common now we are on a blackpill forum. I don't think he larps but still saying a tik tok stacylite who has probably better looking dudes than him hitting on her is obsessed with him is pretty suspicious.saying be nt pilled htn and have game you will get a better looking women than you who loves u a lot will need strong proofs imo. This pretty swiftly contradicts bp. Look at @Clavicular he backs up his claims all the time. Also does he look like marlon Brando? and Why ignore me? People say u are a chill and good guy have I done something wrong.
He shows proof to people. Showed to me and sprinkles in this thread alone. I generally believe most people here tbh if you have to go and deny everything you read because of jealousy or something what is the point of using this forum? No reason someone has to provide proof either you believe or don’t believe it.

Also how did you know I had you on ignore? I just took you off ignore. You probably said something to me sometime or posted BBC stuff I have those people on ignore.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, looksmac, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
He shows proof to people. Showed to me and sprinkles in this thread alone. I generally believe most people here tbh if you have to go and deny everything you read because of jealousy or something what is the point of using this forum? No reason someone has to provide proof either you believe or don’t believe it.

Also how did you know I had you on ignore? I just took you off ignore. You probably said something to me sometime or posted BBC stuff I have those people on ignore.
Brother never. I would never be jealous of a people doing better in life and relationships(unless it involves my oneitis still would get over it imo). I don't like and support slaying or degenerate things but he had a realisation that its bad and he should be in a relationship with hqnp women and I admire him for that. I say why not hqnp Stacy aswell. See I would be very happy if that happens. I am not jealous bro just that he challenges my world view and expects me to accept it. He is the most popular slayer of the forum. And is redpilled. now imagine a baseball player is the top 1 player of the football with the help of baseball techniques(extremely shitty analogy sorry but u get it right). I believe in looks theory in modern relationships and he is aligned more with someone like tate's. I still understand it's for privacy reasons but u get it why I think that. Micheal bahi told me. I think probably PSL autism. Sorry for late reply my phone switched off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and TechnoBoss
When I was just turned 23 I literally had a very good job, had an extremely good car for my age, was roided, tanned, tall and everyone rated my selfies htn.

My stats combined made me at least top 10%??

Like these niggas that slay ok they have a good face or whatever but I also have other things. I literally tried to max every area of my life and people say ‘oh you larp bro’

Wtf tbh. This site is so funny
good job at 23 in UK? Lol

They are very hot. Last girl you showed me was genuinely close to stacy tier (actual stacy not inflated frauded Becky wearing makeup)

They all look very good not a single girl is under mid-high HTB.
Can you help explain what is this mid-high-mid-high HIGH tier Becky crap is please?

Show me too what he’s had since @WishIwasChico is too much of a coward to share anything if you don’t mind?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
Can you help explain what is this mid-high-mid-high HIGH tier Becky crap is please?

Show me too what he’s had since @WishIwasChico is too much of a coward to share anything if you don’t mind?
I’m not showing you anything I’m sorry. I don’t wanna be a dick but if @WishIwasChico wants you to see them he can send them to you. Ask him. Maybe get on his good side and talk to him a bit.

It’s just categories. It’s just a way of expressing how far into the looks category a woman is in. I’d send you examples but it is 4:14am and I’m in bed on my phone. Maybe tomorrow I can try to find examples. There are different categories of the looks levels and there is basically a low HTB (lowest category of HTB) all the way to high HTB (small amount of PSL away from Stacylite)

• JFL
I’m not showing you anything I’m sorry. I don’t wanna be a dick but if @WishIwasChico wants you to see them he can send them to you. Ask him. Maybe get on his good side and talk to him a bit.

It’s just categories. It’s just a way of expressing how far into the looks category a woman is in. I’d send you examples but it is 4:14am and I’m in bed on my phone. Maybe tomorrow I can try to find examples. There are different categories of the looks levels and there is basically a low HTB (lowest category of HTB) all the way to high HTB (small amount of PSL away from Stacylite)
Easier to write this when I'm on PC than phone. Lesser time on here the better.

Okay but at this point I can't even get you guys to eviscerate me when lookswise even if I tried. One guy said Stuart Little? Wtf were they talking about? Would help if it made sense but anyway. It's just pathetic, zoomer stereotypical insecurity and another divisive from your generation to mine. Makes no sense. Same with the L/M/HTB terms becoming increasingly autistic. Contrary to others as adverse it seems I've been on his and your side and I'm actually not the one to believe larp but instead the opposite. As in I want to believe and see evidence/genuineness. Even you don't have the guts to show yourself to be honest but my point is about seeking genuinity.

@WishIwasChico the comment you made above about people not believing your lifestyle/ career/ status if you're 23 etc well done on you I believe it. Just wish to see it myself is all.

Serious question brother

If you’re pulling all these girls that are HTB+ (as @TechnoBoss had confirmed), why seek the validation on here? Especially if a bunch of these guys just call LARP despite the countless number of proof you’ve given them, is it just enjoyable spiting them? I would just ignore em and keep fucking tbh :fuk:
Where’s this countless number of proof lmao

• JFL
Brother never. I would never be jealous of a people doing better in life and relationships(unless it involves my oneitis still would get over it imo). I don't like and support slaying or degenerate things but he had a realisation that its bad and he should be in a relationship with hqnp women and I admire him for that. I say why not hqnp Stacy aswell. See I would be very happy if that happens. I am not jealous bro just that he challenges my world view and expects me to accept it. He is the most popular slayer of the forum. And is redpilled. now imagine a baseball player is the top 1 player of the football with the help of baseball techniques(extremely shitty analogy sorry but u get it right). I believe in looks theory in modern relationships and he is aligned more with someone like tate's. I still understand it's for privacy reasons but u get it why I think that. Micheal bahi told me. I think probably PSL autism. Sorry for late reply my phone switched off.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmac and WishIwasChico
I don't understand sorry.
[edit]
Okay but at this point I can't even get you guys to eviscerate me when lookswise even if I tried. One guy said Stuart Little? Wtf were they talking about? Would help if it made sense but anyway. It's just pathetic, zoomer stereotypical insecurity and another divisive from your generation to mine. Makes no sense. Same with the L/M/HTB terms becoming increasingly autistic.
Also, for context. See this, then what you wrote.

Last edited:
My honest reaction to this behaviour from u
Screenshot 20240622 192013
next time you see @looksmac show some respect.I shot ur foot(with nerfgun ofcourse)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and WishIwasChico