I showed the YouTube channel of "Wheat Waffles" to a friend (girl)

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
I sent him this video:

she told me that she thought that beauty was subjective, and that she didn't even know the existence of 'sub5/normie/chad', but when she watched the video she told me that, indeed, all the chads were very beautiful, the normies 'normal' and the sub5, ugly. That without doing so on purpose she was doing all the things said in this video, in an unconscious way. I just blackpilled a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel and 5 others
low iq litmus test: thinking anything to do with beauty is subjective.

there is an objective standard for what looks good and what doesn't. anyone who doesn't agree with this standard is simply wrong. very few people are close to discerning these measurements, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

i don't care if 100% of foids in the universe think someone is good looking. if he doesn't conform to the objective standard, than he is not good looking, end of story

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thereallegend
Overrated with annoying accent and high pitch voice tbh. Should have showed her this forum.

Next

Overrated with annoying accent and high pitch voice tbh. Should have showed her this forum.

Next
this is an excellent youtube channel to show to all the men and women who are not from le lookism. ("normal people")

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thereallegend

Next
agepill does not exist for O'Pry

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Hipcel

there is an objective standard for what looks good and what doesn't. anyone who doesn't agree with this standard is simply wrong. very few people are close to discerning these measurements, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

i don't care if 100% of foids in the universe think someone is good looking. if he doesn't conform to the objective standard, than he is not good looking, end of story
When foids say beauty is subjective they mean some of them might like the lantern jawed hunter eyed blond Australian surfer gigachad while others might like the lantern jawed hunter eyed dark med gigachad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Ice, Deleted member 17525 and 4 others

same

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
If lots of girls think a guy is good looking then it almost certainly means he is good looking. Users here just don’t actually understand looks that well other than obvious surface level stuff. That’s why lots of people will say that chalamet, for example, isn’t good looking even though lots of girls obviously disagree. Just because he has a few failos that happen to be obvious to spot doesn’t mean he’s not still gl overall

There are objective standards but like you said very few people are capable of understanding them and giving accurate ratings