I signed up on a sugar dating website and I am getting tons of messages. Does it make me a chad?

Gladiator

Gladiator

Banned
Am I an undisputed chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and AscensionMan98
slide the dating website

It makes you the product.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 20670
don't you have to pay just to sign up?

Am I an undisputed chad?
Despite what people think, looks matter even when paying for sex. Did experiments online, and if you look good you get discounts on bitches, more interested in arrangements, but also more suspicion on if you really need to use the service, and more suspicion on whether you actually have money ( I think its more age related ). They would also think your not serious about the site as they would think you can just fuck a bitch free.

But since women are hypergamous they'll take the leap of faith anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Gladiator
Despite what people think, looks matter even when paying for sex. Did experiments online, and if you look good you get discounts on bitches, more interested in arrangements, but also more suspicion on if you really need to use the service, and more suspicion on whether you actually have money ( I think its more age related ). They would also think your not serious about the site as they would think you can just fuck a bitch free.

But since women are hypergamous they'll take the leap of faith anyways.
Truth. Looks matter everywhere. No matter how much money you have, looksmaxing is always legit

Truth. Looks matter everywhere. No matter how much money you have, looksmaxing is always legit
And when you actually seal the deal, don't give a rats ass bout glove as long as u clean.