"I slayed a HQNP girl by cold approaching in church (churchmaxing slay method)"

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerator
NOT MY SLAY STORY, I am telling it second hand but it was so giga cagefuel wanted to share

I was churchmaxing with my grandma because I figured it would be a mogspot to cold approach virgins and I got an insane slay out of it.

I was hanging out in an area with kids whos parents volunteer for the church and everyone was around my age there, everyone said I look like superman and how strong I look (straight up mirin at me)

I was on 50pg to be low inhib and approached this HTB infront of her little brother who was cuckmaxing and saying shit like "I bet you could throw my sister around etc":lul: and the bitch started blushing FFS.

They had some food there but they said the kids couldnt eat it which was cucked so me and becky went to go mcdonaldsmax elsewhere (just the 2 of us) We busmaxed together since we didnt have our cars and I tried to get the bitch to give me a free uber home on her dime but then she said "you can come over to mine and stay the night. I was like JFL what?? and obviously agreed.

We take a lyft back to her place and the bitch gives me a pillow to sleep on the couch, I jester to watch a movie and half way through she asks to show me something in her room and then it escalates from me kissing her to sex.

Tera easy slay JFLLLL

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: iblamepheno1, deepfuckingvalue, ElTruecel and 35 others
I was churchmaxing with my grandma because I figured it would be a mogspot to cold approach virgins and I got an insane slay out of it.
Now thats just sad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, xnj, greywind and 24 others
Hot asf bro story got me erect asf omg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, chudlite, TheNextOPry and 38 others
Larps.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, borntosuffer, deadstock and 16 others
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, RunVerc, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
NOT MY SLAY STORY, I am telling it second hand but it was so giga cagefuel wanted to share

I was hanging out in an area with kids whos parents volunteer for the church and everyone was around my age there, everyone said I look like superman and how strong I look (straight up mirin at me)

I was on 50pg to be low inhib and approached this HTB infront of her little brother who was cuckmaxing and saying shit like "I bet you could throw my sister around etc":lul: and the bitch started blushing FFS.

They had some food there but they said the kids couldnt eat it which was cucked so me and becky went to go mcdonaldsmax elsewhere (just the 2 of us) We busmaxed together since we didnt have our cars and I tried to get the bitch to give me a free uber home on her dime but then she said "you can come over to mine and stay the night. I was like JFL what?? and obviously agreed.

We take a lyft back to her place and the bitch gives me a pillow to sleep on the couch, I jester to watch a movie and half way through she asks to show me something in her room and then it escalates from me kissing her to sex.

Tera easy slay JFLLLL
Do you really believe this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, greywind, borntosuffer and 10 others
Larp written by a 12 year old who learned how to put the "-maxxing" suffix for the first time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Diarrhoea, deepfuckingvalue and 12 others
You're going to hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, heyheyheybro22, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
Church is for praying and devoting your time to God, not to simp and hunt for sex
Vile low iq being

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Diarrhoea, deepfuckingvalue and 15 others
Logging off this site thx for the reminder

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, saiya_online and 6 others
nigga said mcdonaldsmax

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, greywind, cromagnon and 14 others
protestant churchs in what ever flyover shit hole you are from don't count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, heyheyheybro22, BrainrottenZoomer and 1 other person
written by a 30% bf brown teen in his mom's basement btw

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, heyheyheybro22, BrainrottenZoomer and 2 others
4414486 1000019216

Image 1

I'm sorry I have to do this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, cromagnon, truthhurts and 17 others
Probably larp, but if not i wouldn't be surprised. 95% of christians don't even care about the religion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, borntosuffer, saiya_online and 6 others
ya none of this shit happened

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and halloweed

Hide this thread from the devout Christians on this forum because they might have a heart attack..

• JFL
Reactions: sb23
This one isn’t believable

• +1
Reactions: greywind, sb23, God-himself and 1 other person
everyone said I look like superman and how strong I look (straight up mirin at me)

her little brother who was cuckmaxing and saying shit like "I bet you could throw my sister around etc":lul: and the bitch started blushing FFS.
@sb23 @wastedspermcel @MA_ascender is this believable ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
Dnr fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, cromagnon, zombey and 11 others
IMG 3146

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, LVZZO, lucifer6969 and 1 other person

Tera easy slay JFLLLL
Movie esque slay

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and halloweed
she asks to show me something in her room and then it escalates from me kissing her to sex.
I find this hard to believe, no way a girl goes to church then has sex with a random guy 2 seconds after she met him

that just shows that women are whores no matter what.

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

Tera easy slay JFLLLL
Tales from salmonela stand in mumbai.org

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I find this hard to believe, no way a girl goes to church then has sex with a random guy 2 seconds after she met him

that just shows that women are whores no matter what.

:feelskek:
You're low IQ if you believe this tale. First she goes to the church with her family and comes back to her house with a man who looks like superman and fucks him through the night while her parents don't say anything? A man she has met for only a few hours in her house who suddenly took her out after the church until the night.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
"the foid started blushmaxxing"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xnj, greywind, LVZZO and 2 others
This is easily, third-rate @pneumocystosis or larp.

• JFL
Reactions: xnj and rustyshoos
superman pilled I guess

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic

Tera easy slay JFLLLL
stopped readng after not my slay story