I slayed that girl from work last night

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
We went on our date, Got drinks and food and I convinced her to go back to her place to hang out. I ended up rawdogging her for three hours on and off and came in her twice. (I asked her if she wanted a plan b but she said she tracked her cycle and thats why she let me cum in her raw and that I was fine etc so I left it at that jfl) most intense sex I’ve ever had in my life. She dropped major blackpills last night as well but will probably make a thread on that later as I’m still too tired right now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, stevielake, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
XD

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Stopping@Nothing19, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Mirin the slay but kinda goofy to fuck a coworker shit always ends bad, trust me I know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, smvmaxxertilllate and Catawampus
You’re one of God’s cool action figures. He likes you. Must feel nice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Jpg, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
i hope she gets pregnant:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
Stats, now.

What stories do you have
Fwb a girl from my job, she was pregnant but early (so no show)and I never knew. We fwb for a while she catches feelings. She then gets fat I’m like wtf and she tells me she’s pregnant and thinks I’m gonna step dad or whatever. JFL at these hoes. I instantly break it off but she insists on giving me money, letting me use her car, and continuing the fwb and she’ll give me head instad of sex. I take it cause I was dumb and 17. Fast forward like 2 months and I drop her for a different bitch and it blows up in my face HARD. 1) I got fired cause she shit talked me to whole place 2) she told my new girl I fucked her WHILE she was pregnant and showing which made me look disgusting and she told everyone she knew JFL 3) the bitch came to my HOUSE while I was gone and started trying to fight my mom 4) she and my former coworkers talked shit about me to anyone from my school who came into where I worked. Even to my own parents once when they went without me.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and thereallegend
and then you woke up next to your waifu-anime pillow in tears

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension and gymmaxedhorse
We went on our date, Got drinks and food and I convinced her to go back to her place to hang out. I ended up rawdogging her for three hours on and off and came in her twice. (I asked her if she wanted a plan b but she said she tracked her cycle and thats why she let me cum in her raw and that I was fine etc so I left it at that jfl) most intense sex I’ve ever had in my life. She dropped major blackpills last night as well but will probably make a thread on that later as I’m still too tired right now.
She could still easily get pregnant. You stupid ass kids.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Catawampus
She could still easily get pregnant. You stupid ass kids.
Jfl it’s over for me, idk why she didn’t want the plan b, she just said that the only reason she let me was because she knows her body very well and she tracks it, ig we’ll see soon

Last edited:
Jfl at these whores letting random men cum inside them, i have sympathy for western cels

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
damn she gave u.blackpills?

what's ur stats and race?

You make post about blackpill stuff she told you

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Jfl it’s over for me, idk why she didn’t want the plan b, she just said that the only reason she let me was because she knows her body very well and she tracks it, ig we’ll see soon
I used to creampie my mulatta ex all the time on her period. Neither of us are infertile either. Female bodies literally can't be impregnated while it's in the process of shedding its endometrium.