I slightly believe in evolution as religious person

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
So many people are always mistaken and think evolution is believing that we all came from monkeys despite not knowing that there are types of evolution
Most people who are atheists believe in progressive evolution or major evolution this means that life came on to earth as a micro organism then divided in to prokaryotic and eukaryotic organisms kept on going on till mammals and the major part being the transition from monkeys to humans.

The reason why I don't believe in major evolution is firstly there's barely any evidence to prove it.
Second reason being that if major evolution occurred then why have monkeys stopped evolving
⚠️MOST IMPORTANT REASON ⚠️ being the infinity paradox. Alot of Atheists:ogre: believe the universe is infinite. But I honestly believe the infinite paradox destroys it. Here's how it goes there's a number 0 and a number 1 if there is an infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 1. You would never get to 1. Meaning the beginning is 0 and the present 1. And the big bang would just keep repeating infinitely.

The evolution I do believe in is micro evolution or adaptive evolution meaning each race getting features to adapt to their environment (immigration and racemixing is destroying it :feelswhat:). Eg black peoples skin and hair to protect them from the sun.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Universe isn’t infinite it had a beginning, there are various ways to prove this it’s well known in physics/cosmology now or whatever. Has been for a while.

Also we didn’t evolve from monkeys no one with a high background in evolutionary biologist believes that. Didn’t monkeys and humans evolve from a common ancestor?

Also about the evidence there is evidence to prove macro evolution but it’s still just a theory (so not 100% verifiable) still better than God for me though. But good thread👍

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
evolution is consistent with the abrahamic / monotheistic religion

only the degree of evolution claimed by some cucks is cope