I slipped so hard never chase women

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
When I was 19 all I cared about was getting that money it’s all I thought about I even made thousands from gambling bro no fluke.

I had it so good when 20 and no women in my life all I would care about is horse racing I would study it all day everything. I knew practically every single flat horse there quickening speed, everything.

I legit used to make thousands a month on average profit and was living life. I never worried about money or nothing. I had it so good bro.
I remember I invested in ford there stock was super low for such a big company and they were investing heavy in electric vehicles all this and there stock was like rock bottom I put 15k on it and got 30k as it doubled in value.
That was nothing to me back then. Man I could’ve had everything. I ruined fucking everything.

Man fuck these women I’m serious slaying ruined me bro.

Money is everything. Women aren’t shit they never have been and never will. Most end up with a ltn or mtn who works in a gas station and are ran thru. Legit fucking sket who offer nothing but expect the world. Call that a BAD investment

Fuck that bro I’m worth more than that. It’s me first. I know I have potential.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john2, thereallegend, kebab and 1 other person
I’m gonna come back this year so hard man I swear on my life no one is stopping me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate and TechnoBoss
When I was 19 all I cared about was getting that money it’s all I thought about I even made thousands from gambling bro no fluke.

I had it so good when 20 and no women in my life all I would care about is horse racing I would study it all day everything. I knew practically every single flat horse there quickening speed, everything.

I legit used to make thousands a month on average profit and was living life. I never worried about money or nothing. I had it so good bro.
I remember I invested in ford there stock was super low for such a big company and they were investing heavy in electric vehicles all this and there stock was like rock bottom I put 15k on it and got 30k as it doubled in value.
That was nothing to me back then. Man I could’ve had everything. I ruined fucking everything.

Man fuck these women I’m serious slaying ruined me bro.

Money is everything. Women aren’t shit they never have been and never will. Most end up with a ltn or mtn who works in a gas station and are ran thru. Legit fucking sket who offer nothing but expect the world. Call that a BAD investment

Fuck that bro I’m worth more than that. It’s me first. I know I have potential.
I used to deal shit and was making thousands a day. $400 dinners, over $1k on GFs for valentines day, going to SoHo and buying whatever I wanted. Now that I'm so broke and can't buy shit, I realize how much harder it's made my life. Gotta appreciate what you have when you have it.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and WishIwasChico
I used to deal shit and was making thousands a day. $400 dinners, over $1k on GFs for valentines day, going to SoHo and buying whatever I wanted. Now that I'm so broke and can't buy shit, I realize how much harder it's made my life. Gotta appreciate what you have when you have it.
Facts man it’s so tough women are nothing compared to money I’m serious. Women are nothing but a hindrance to a man achieving his potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 39692 and TechnoBoss
Having a girlfriend is the worst investment a guy can ever make in his life. It’s not that there bad some are genuinely good but it’s the comfort you get that hunger you have dips. I need that hunger

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
moneymaxxing is everything tbh

• +1
idgi what do you want to buy with money?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and WishIwasChico

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
not a pixel

I knew a bbc that made 2000 every month with sportsbetting on tennis matches
He was going to set me up but we lost contact

• Hmm...
  • So Sad