What's your post workout snack or meal?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
what happened to your vacation, carti

FT8y4NGX0AAakqs

• JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
oats with choclate milk + weed sometimeq
unsweet almond milk w/ powdered peanut butter, oats, chocolate protein powder, and a banana mogs.

unsweet almond milk w/ powdered peanut butter, oats, chocolate protein powder, and a banana mogs.
sounds good but i am cutting atm so too much calories

GAYYY

smoke weed is very soft, it is better to eat it

Weed drug NT (y)
i mean smoking is less faggy nigga edible niggas be the most soy ass creatures: "yes bro i ate 200 mg edibkes :soy::soy::soy:"

• Love it
i mean smoking is less faggy nigga edible niggas be the most soy ass creatures: "yes bro i ate 200 mg edibkes :soy::soy::soy:"
just say: brothers with a weed brownie and I'm in heaven

• Love it
mirin indeed ive been smoking some poison haze out of my bong
I remember that once I consumed brandy and bong after boxing training and I was crazy for about 6 hours and then I slept for a whole day

right now I have been consuming tramadol all day (150-175mg every 6h) and I feel incredible

• Love it
I remember that once I consumed brandy and bong after boxing training and I was crazy for about 6 hours and then I slept for a whole day

right now I have been consuming tramadol all day (150-175mg every 6h) and I feel incredible
i wouldnt experiment with hard drugs anymore tbhngl i only smoke weed since i feel for me its most affordable, looks friendly (doesnt min u like booze or other harder drugs) and finally just makes me like a more chill and better version of myself and it makes me in the mood to workout and then work on my side hustle and shit make music

some of my best ideas like starting to make music and starting boxing and getting good at a hobby sport i can beat anyone in have come from stoned ideas i took action on

• +1
i wouldnt experiment with hard drugs anymore tbhngl i only smoke weed since i feel for me its most affordable, looks friendly (doesnt min u like booze or other harder drugs) and finally just makes me like a more chill and better version of myself and it makes me in the mood to workout and then work on my side hustle and shit make music

some of my best ideas like starting to make music and starting boxing and getting good at a hobby sport i can beat anyone in have come from stoned ideas i took action on
Weed is a good drug to socialize with normies, what is alcohol, weed and MDMA (favorite drug of @Chad1212) are NT drugs that all normies use at parties

but I prefer weed to eat than to smoke

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Lev Peshkov
Weed is a good drug to socialize with normies, what is alcohol, weed and MDMA (favorite drug of @Chad1212) are NT drugs that all normies use at parties

personal preferance brother i understand but nothing beats the harsh smoke of a nice joint

• +1
the futures not looking very bright for the posters in this thread

• JFL
personal preferance brother i understand but nothing beats the harsh smoke of a nice joint
Damn, sometimes when I smoke weed with boys and girls I smoke in their faces and I would play with the smoke :lul:

the futures not looking very bright for the posters in this thread
caged but tbhngl the future is indeed looking bright for me as my life is already currently bright :feelsgood:

I dont like mdma
I prefer weed all day long:feelsahh:

• +1