i sometimes get complimented for my feminine facial features by women, is this a good or bad thing?

no-mogger-no-cry

no-mogger-no-cry

Gold
most the compliments i’ve had from women are that of my feminine features about my face such as my high set curved eyebrows, small nose and convex lips, now i’m not sure to take this as compliments or be small insults that my face isn’t that masculine.

Prettyboy features when ur over 30 ur cooked

Prettyboy features when ur over 30 ur cooked
whats why i want more dismorphic features now in my 20s so when i get older i have more appeal to my age group

whats why i want more dismorphic features now in my 20s so when i get older i have more appeal to my age group
theres a need for balance so if you have other masculine features your fine.

definitely compliments brah

If it leads to more casual sex while the facially hypermasculine ogres get nothing, it is a good thing (if what you want is more casual sex and overall female attention).

Being a hypermasculine Ronnie Coleman hulk is pure male gaze. Women and especially attractive women vastly prefer men who are reasonably muscular/athletic but also have aesthetic faces which have some more feminine features and some strongly masculine ones (like a strong jawline, deep set eyes, etc).

The thing is male models and 'prettyboys' get thousands of matches while the bald steroid ogre gets around 1 a day.
This is one of those subjects where you have to go by the results and not what men want you to look like.

If you listen to bodybuilder forums about how men should look like, you will become one of those guys with no matches who repulse women and start complaining how modern women 'can't handle real men', i.e. a male version of the bitter fat feminist lady who can't accept they're not physically attractive.

Having a buff body is a very good thing - but it does nothing if you ruin your face, hair and neoteny in the progress.
Very, very few bb's like Jeff Seid understood this reality. Which is why he obtained 4m+ young female followers on IG and all those 'ogres' have maybe 100 women age 40+ following them and a few thousand gay guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus