I sometimes wonder how @Yaarhuni ended up on the forum

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
For those unfamiliar, he comes from a remote village in Punjab. Punjab's people are often stereotyped as being giga NT, extroverted, fun-loving guys who don't care about autistic things like looks theory or blackpill. They typically work in farming/ agriculture and live simple lives. They aren't after any kind of money or fame. They just spend their lives enjoying unpolluted air, fresh water, and eventually get married to some girl from their village. They have a carefree easy going attitude towards life. The last thing I would expect a punjabi village nigga to end up on is a western blackpilled looks forum talking about IPD, Face ratios and David Gandy.

@Yaarhuni

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, BrahminBoss, Mewton and 4 others
What small pp does to a mf 💀

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Infinite, Yaarhuni and 2 others
For those unfamiliar, he comes from a remote village in Punjab. Punjab's people are often stereotyped as being giga NT, extroverted, fun-loving giys who don't care about autistic things like looks theory ot blackpill. They typically work in farming and agriculture and live simple lives. They arent after any kind of money or fame. They just soend their lives enjoying unpolluted air, fresh water, and have a carefree attitude towards life. The last thing I would expect a punjabi village nigga to end up in is a western blackpilled looks forum talking about IPD, Face ratios and David Gandy.

@Yaarhuni
He said he was about to get cucked by a manlet htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Yaarhuni and Jason Voorhees
@ascension is also punjabi

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l, coispet, Yaarhuni and 2 others
I don't have anything to do in my life my father has like 29 acre land one acre is about 30 to 35 lakh and land price is increasing i just rot on internet and than i discovered this site i will probably get a virgin wife lmfao.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: northern mogger, Infinite and Jason Voorhees
I don't have anything to do in my life my father has like 29 acre land one acre is about 30 to 35 lakh and land price is increasing i just rot on internet and than i discovered this site i will probably get a virgin wife lmfao.
OK chadpreet

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Yaarhuni
Isn't like @Gengar punjabi too?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yaarhuni