I spend 2 hours every day imagining my oneitis with her bf

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I think of all the hot sex they have, I think of them going to the beach, going to restaurants together, doing other stuff together. What a nice couple.

I mean can you imagine, a hot summer day, you take her to the beach, then you go to your cottage AKA love nest, have sex, then go out at night, come back, have more sex.

And it makes me nostalgic, cause not only we were neighbours but also, the places we were going for vacation to, they were 20 minutes away. I remember one time, I saw her with her cousins in the village I vacation at but we didn't talk of course.

So close yet so far, and she chose another guy to do all this stuff with. I spent all my summers alone, rotting and thinking about her, while she was having fun with another guy. In 2015, I wrote 10 songs for her in summer, while she was going for vacation with her first at the time.

I'm so jealous tbh ngl. Im jelous of what other guys were able to experience with her, while I'm just coping with other girls, trying to forget about her only to have her pop in my head again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
I swear, how can you write so much about one thing? You don't see me talking about my life on here at all. Stop being such a pussy and find someone else you cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Why were you rotting at home tbh jfl ? Girls don't like that and they dont care if you dont have friends jfl its all ur fault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Why were you rotting at home tbh jfl ? Girls don't like that and they dont care if you dont have friends jfl its all ur fault

Because I didn't have anything to do. I studied though
I swear, how can you write so much about one thing? You don't see me talking about my life on here at all. Stop being such a pussy and find someone else you cuck.

I have found someone else but it;s not the same. Im still empty af

• +1
Yeah you couldn't find the strength to do anything

Not at all, I just thought abut her a lot. In summer 2015, I saw her on the bus on time and she waved at me and smiled and she was very happy, happy cause she was gonna meet her bf

• +1
That must be painful

She was with her first at the time, while I was studying my ass off in order to cope. I was inexperienced at the time, but I could tell something had changed about her. I felt so stupid man, I didn't even chat her up cause I knew she had someone else.

• +1