I spent more than 300 hours on baldcel's gate

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I made different runs with different characters, different NPCs, no reload runs, even installed mods to modify the AI in order that only a perfect knowledge of the spello system would allow you to defeat Major enemies.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
brutal but cant relate

all I do is play some free obscure online videogames that remind me of my childhood, because I used to play the same games 15 years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
mirin effort into destroying baldurs gate

brutal but cant relate

all I do is play some free obscure online videogames that reminds me of my childhood, because I used to play the same games 15 years ago.
bro at least balcel's gate is an all time classic

• +1
skyrim tier?

i used to play skyrim
nah skyrim is a boring game. it's an action rpg without the action, you just just block or attack. baldcel's gate is a vast strategic adventure based on dungeon and dragons with elite dialogues and storyline

• +1
nah skyrim is a boring game. it's an action rpg without the action, you just just block or attack. baldcel's gate is a vast strategic adventure based on dungeon and dragons with elite dialogues and storyline

i may try it, sounds like a cool game

thanks

• +1
i just cant play it because its turned based

i just cant play it because its turned based
OG baldcel's gate is not turn based, also there is nothing wrong with turn based, the charm of those games is that you need strategy to beat them at highest difficulty

OG baldcel's gate is not turn based, also there is nothing wrong with turn based, the charm of those games is that you need strategy to beat them at highest difficulty
i enjoyed the first two but now the game is too slow

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad