I spent New Year's Eve with 187 cm tall girl whom my friend met through tinder (but never IRL)

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Insane experience, my friend texted her for 3 days and she invited ONLY him and my nigga ass to her house (crazy girl for inviting 2 males she has never met)

Intresting facts:

- my friend is around 178-180 max - she looks noticebaly shorter than her - she still managed to keep his hand, I left the party (no more people there) at 6 am and don't know what happened next
- her father is around 206 cm but he was cucked by like 170 cm guy (her mother has a new husband - over for girrafecels)
- her mather is russian/ukrainian and she is fcking beautiful, she is tall, but believe me her face is top-notch (still wonder how she finds my friend attractive) - truly EE women are beautiful, my center europe women are trash
- she studies psychology so she is slightly crazy - she said she reads bios on tinder, and she said shit that looks is not everything etc
- she had problem with her height in the past (seems like its easier to bang 187 cm girl than fcking 170 cm if u are short)
- she wanted our 3 to sleep together (she lives ina pretty shithole - no buses and I still don't have a car) - in one bed <and it also shows how crazy women are, because right before I left she said: "I will find you bed somewhere because Im not crazy to sleep with 2 guys)
- the craziest thing that happened this night: said her last sibling is 9? years older than her and her mother told her that she got pregnant by an incident - and in that time, bitch has opened a drawer, took a package of pills and fcking swallowed a pill - she said: "in case I dont wanna the same thing happen to me" - and it was fcking no joking at all

In general: how crazy you have to be to invite 2 unknow guys to a house full of equipment - especially in EE where people are more conservative

edit pic:
Screenshot 2021 01 01 11 52 19

she said she was approached by a model scout when she visited the capital city, but she is too tall

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7240 and 10 others
Cool story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copium, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
Giga over if you are not 6'1+ in 2021

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Chico Chicowski
teles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
ID BREEDY SO HERD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
@cocainecowboy lite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6475
Insane experience, my friend texted her for 3 days and she invited ONLY him and my nigga ass to her house (crazy girl for inviting 2 males she has never met)

Intresting facts:

- my friend is around 178-180 max - she looks noticebaly shorter than her - she still managed to keep his hand, I left the party (no more people there) at 6 am and don't know what happened next
- her father is around 206 cm but he was cucked by like 170 cm guy (her mother has a new husband - over for girrafecels)
- her mather is russian/ukrainian and she is fcking beautiful, she is tall, but believe me her face is top-notch (still wonder how she finds my friend attractive) - truly EE women are beautiful, my center europe women are trash
- she studies psychology so she is slightly crazy - she said she reads bios on tinder, and she said shit that looks is not everything etc
- she had problem with her height in the past (seems like its easier to bang 187 cm girl than fcking 170 cm if u are short)
- she wanted our 3 to sleep together (she lives ina pretty shithole - no buses and I still don't have a car) - in one bed <and it also shows how crazy women are, because right before I left she said: "I will find you bed somewhere because Im not crazy to sleep with 2 guys)
- the craziest thing that happened this night: said her last sibling is 9? years older than her and her mother told her that she got pregnant by an incident - and in that time, bitch has opened a drawer, took a package of pills and fcking swallowed a pill - she said: "in case I dont wanna the same thing happen to me" - and it was fcking no joking at all

In general: how crazy you have to be to invite 2 unknow guys to a house full of equipment - especially in EE where people are more conservative

edit pic:
View attachment 902907

she said she was approached by a model scout when she visited the capital city, but she is too tall
Why didnt u fuck her

Why didnt u fuck her
1> Im fcking inexperienced and lets be honest - its easy to talk here when at home, but IRL its fcking hard asf
2> I'm not sure if I'm interested - still it might be the fear of making an idiot of myself + lack of experineced
3> she is fcking huge and Im as small guy - easy way to small pp humiliation <bigger person = bigger v <I guess so>>
4> she met my friend through tinder - I believe I'm better looking than him (supposedly 1 of her friend complemented myself when she was snapchating our group>> but still - it would be awkward close to my friend
5> Dont know whats gonna happen in future, I'm inviting her to my party in 7 days, so I will report

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 2969 and RAITEIII
1> Im fcking inexperienced and lets be honest - its easy to talk here when at home, but IRL its fcking hard asf
2> I'm not sure if I'm interested - still it might be the fear of making an idiot of myself + lack of experineced
3> she is fcking huge and Im as small guy - easy way to small pp humiliation <bigger person = bigger v <I guess so>>
4> she met my friend through tinder - I believe I'm better looking than him (supposedly 1 of her friend complemented myself when she was snapchating our group>> but still - it would be awkward close to my friend
5> Dont know whats gonna happen in future, I'm inviting her to my party in 7 days, so I will report
Where u using the lifts at home?

not a word tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 6997
Where u using the lifts at home?
its fcking EE unfortunately, so I didn't BUUUT - I will use at my home, up to like 181/182, maybe will try to get to 184 range, then we will look basically the same - aka less awkward
imaging losing virginity to a girl taller than you by 10 cm

its fcking EE unfortunately, so I didn't BUUUT - I will use at my home, up to like 181/182, maybe will try to get to 184 range, then we will look basically the same - aka less awkward
imaging losing virginity to a girl taller than you by 10 cm
She's going to know u did smth tho. Thays why I avoid going to anyones house cuz I could be asked to remove my 4.25 inches height enhancer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 9072
She's going to know u did smth tho. Thays why I avoid going to anyones house cuz I could be asked to remove my 4.25 inches height enhancer
women are dumb + through the whole party I tried to sit down, actually standing up close to her was hell experience

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Chad experience congrats OP
The taller the girl the more secure she is tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
wdy mean by secure?
The less height will be a problem, I'm 5'11 and I will NEVER dare to consider a girl below 5'6 because of how fucking problematic and overcompensating they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2597
The less height will be a problem, I'm 5'11 and I will NEVER dare to consider a girl below 5'6 because of how fucking problematic and overcompensating they are
she said, she almost got to psychiatric hospital

Looks Jewish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Lifefuel for manlets
her father is around 206 cm but he was cucked by like 170 cm guy (her mother has a new husband - over for girrafecels)

She wanted to have a 3some with you guys, and you where to stupid to notice it.

super tall girls sometimes have lowerstandards ime

tag me in report chico

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
Cope or LIFEFUEL?
its weirdly true ime

I think its because in early life lanklet females are often super awkward looking and get made fun of by other girls

they get a complex like women who were fat in their youth

although its probably less and less true nowadays given how all women get so much more attention now

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Deleted member 5698
its weirdly true ime

I think its because in early life lanklet females are often super awkward looking and get made fun of by other girls

they get a complex like women who were fat in their youth

although its probably less and less true nowadays given how all women get so much more attention now
All women live on tutorial mode in 2021

• +1
Reactions: spark

Intresting facts:

edit pic:
View attachment 902907

Attachments

• 65.png
    65.png
    246.9 KB · Views: 58