I spent six figures over the past two years trying to ascend

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
No, not on surgeries. On buying an apartment near one of the most expensive places to live (London). I've spent almost £100k

I'm from a remote part of the UK, although I rented on-off, I moved out from parents house permanently in 2022 and relocated thinking it would give me the freedom, independence and at this age, seen as a desirable partner rather than in his moms basement. I even joined OLD for the first time in my life thinking I should be able to get get someone despite being blackpilled from numerous chadfish experiments.

As a curry I get pressured about family regarding marriage. I teased my uncle in Dec 2022 saying "I'll let you know in six months time what my relationship status is like". The bastard reminded me every month and was counting down the days "when are you going to announce your engagement? There's only two months left :feelsgood:

In the end I'm in the same position. I'm now 100k out of pocket. My home value has probably gone down not up. I should have just decided to carry on living with my parents and would have been six figures richer. In fact, better I really should've just got LL and would've been seen as far more desirable than a manlet with a property and financial stability.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 55252, Deleted member 60224 and 8 others
Soyjak Hands up Lol

boyos welcome to yet another instalment of "My life is shit waaah"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Pikabro, ascension and 1 other person
🤤

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and ascension
Nah, nothing like living alone. It's worth it. You only need a wife who knows how to cook and buy groceries.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 케이제이, Maalik and 3 others
just give up on women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and murdah
You’re volcel

You're LTN + 5'7 + a curry what did you expect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, fuckedupmanlet and Maalik
Why not on Surgeries?

Why not on Surgeries?
Ngl it's coz of stigmatization and I'm scared of the pain of LL. I've had a deviated septum all my life and too scared to even fix that even though I could get it for free from fuck NHS in UK.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 50702, Maalik and 1 other person
Ngl it's coz of stigmatization and I'm scared of the pain of LL. I've had a deviated septum all my life and too scared to even fix that even though I could get it for free from fuck NHS in UK.
You could've gotten some simple filler work done. It's not that bad

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
No, not on surgeries. On buying an apartment near one of the most expensive places to live (London). I've spent almost £100k

I'm from a remote part of the UK, although I rented on-off, I moved out from parents house permanently in 2022 and relocated thinking it would give me the freedom, independence and at this age, seen as a desirable partner rather than in his moms basement. I even joined OLD for the first time in my life thinking I should be able to get get someone despite being blackpilled from numerous chadfish experiments.

As a curry I get pressured about family regarding marriage. I teased my uncle in Dec 2022 saying "I'll let you know in six months time what my relationship status is like". The bastard reminded me every month and was counting down the days "when are you going to announce your engagement? There's only two months left :feelsgood:

In the end I'm in the same position. I'm now 100k out of pocket. My home value has probably gone down not up. I should have just decided to carry on living with my parents and would have been six figures richer. In fact, better I really should've just got LL and would've been seen as far more desirable than a manlet with a property and financial stability.
All to get swiped left on by ltbs. Brutal

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, SecularIslamist and Maalik
rather kms than spend $1 on an apartment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and SecularIslamist
6 figures means 600k

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 케이제이, Fiqh and SecularIslamist
Should've just gotten surgery

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Maalik, GetShrekt and 1 other person
You should have got surgeries, it’s face & height not BMW and apartment

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Maalik
natural selection

fucking retarded ethnic fuck thought a girl would just "appear" in his life after he bought a 100k apartment and shit

caging hard

you are no Looksmaxxer then.

Real Blackpillers know the benefit of looks trump everything, even the stigma of surgery.

Also if ever questioned just Distract, deny and gaslight.
Salludon had so many retards believing he just Mewed his way into hunter eyes and a brick mandible jfl. if people believe that they'll believe anything
Just tell people you had scoliosis corrected, but make sure to never sit down next to them afterwards lol.
LL isn't common knowledge among normies yet.

Besides based on ur threads u have no friends and no girls anyway so who will care enough to notice

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard, Pikabro, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
natural selection

fucking retarded ethnic fuck thought a girl would just "appear" in his life after he bought a 100k apartment and shit

caging hard

SecularIslamist sitting in his 100k apartment waiting for Foids to spawn:
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, 6′2 still over, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
stop being high inhib

• +1
Why not do OLD before and pretend you want to invite a girl over to your apartment and see if she agrees before actually moving, or did you try that?

• JFL
Why not do OLD before and pretend you want to invite a girl over to your apartment and see if she agrees before actually moving, or did you try that?
Bro does it look like I use Tinder? I'm not using OLD to hook up. I'm using Muslim marriage apps :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
Nah, nothing like living alone. It's worth it. You only need a wife who knows how to cook and buy groceries.
Lol what? Theres nothing u can do alone that u cant do with parents. And added benefit they cook and wash ur clothes