I spent the night reading the paper: "Insect Activity and Its Relationship to Decay Rates of Human Cadavers in East Tennessee"

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'm afraid to die.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 15854, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
I'm afraid to die.
Death is a reality we cannot escape and a promise to everyone. Death does not discriminate and it will come for everyone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Skywalker, Deleted member 15854 and 3 others
Running is futile my friend, you will not beath death. He'll get his cold hands around your neck no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 15854
Running is futile my friend, you will not beath death. He'll get his cold hands around your neck no matter what.
You're not initiated into the mysteries to know better

Reading that paper makes me more frightened to die especially knowing I can't be embalmed.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Very good, death is freedom from the suffering of this world. Welcome it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 15854 and Xangsane
Reading that paper makes me more frightened to die especially knowing I can't be embalmed.
I'm more afraid of what comes after death. The earth may have my body, But my soul I must protect.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and emeraldglass
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
Death is a reality we cannot escape and a promise to everyone. Death does not discriminate and it will come for everyone.
Except gigastacy

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Skywalker
I'm more afraid of what comes after death. The earth may have my body, But my soul I must protect.
I don't want to end up in hell.
Cryogenically frozen?

Like being left in a giant tomb but the temperature will be low enough so you don't decompose while still maintaining your original form, this shouldn't interfere with the resurrection which is why I assume embalming is haram

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

this vid rlly scared me as a child, weird how i can still remember it today, this is reupload btw original got deleted i think

god either isnt real, or has abandoned us

this vid rlly scared me as a child, weird how i can still remember it today, this is reupload btw original got deleted i think

god either isnt real, or has abandoned us

oh yes he is- he is testing us
just be good theory srs...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 15854
oh yes he is- he is testing us
just be good theory srs...
ppl dont love god out of genuine sincerity and gratitude in return for what hes done for us, they falsely worpship out of fear to avoid eternal damnation, what kind of love is this?

also what is this bs of suffering in lava for eternity for committing a minor sin like lying, a person who imposes a stupid punishment like that deserves it upon himself

//the MOUSE

Last edited:
ppl dont love god out of genuine sincerity and gratitude in return for what hes done for us, they falsely worpship out of fear to avoid eternal damnation, what kind of love is this?

also what is this bs of suffering in lava for eternity for committing a minor sin like lying, a person who imposes a stupid punishment like that deserves it upon himself

//the MOUSE
GOD or gods is/ are advanced extraterrestrial species that can see and mold everything and turn back time
therefore they SEE and know EVERYTHING we do and think and see...it only makes sense that genuine help and love is the most powerful force in the universe- helping someone when you have nothing to offer and lose
...they have figured out everything else..no poverty no death no disease in their world

this is how I see it, so this is only my opinion ofc

its either what ive described or genuine and total brutal nature animalistic shit...no space in between
but most people are in between.....thats where they fail tbh.....

GOD or gods is/ are advanced extraterrestrial species that can see and mold everything and turn back time
therefore they SEE and know EVERYTHING we do and think and see...it only makes sense that genuine help and love is the most powerful force in the universe- helping someone when you have nothing to offer and lose
...they have figured out everything else..no poverty no death no disease in their world

this is how I see it, so this is only my opinion ofc

its either what ive described or genuine and total brutal nature animalistic shit...no space in between
but most people are in between.....thats where they fail tbh.....
my personal stance is that im agnostic, im open to the possibility of it, i do think if there was a god, it wouldnt be any of the gods in religion tho, maybe something like a simulation or advanced alien. if god wanted us to worship him, hed make it easily clear than as ambiguos it currently is so idc about this god shit, just live life, ascend and mog my nigga

//the MOUSE

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
advanced alien
yes
just live life, ascend and mog my nigga
but they have programmed us with free will...therefore they are watching and they know, always
my grandparents have had it harder than Hitler yet they turned out very sweet and good despite harder circumstances

guess who the aliens is gonna like more ...due to free will programming :Comfy:

this is what i wanna believe lol....we will never know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
yes

but they have programmed us with free will...therefore they are watching and they know, always
my grandparents have had it harder than Hitler yet they turned out very sweet and good despite harder circumstances

guess who the aliens is gonna like more ...due to free will programming :Comfy:

this is what i wanna believe lol....we will never know
good and bad are society formed constructs to control the masses, if one realises that there may be no repercussion from a higher deity to his 'bad actions', he may fulfil innate natural desires, a cockrodile mauling a weaker fish is seen as survival, fulfillment of an innate natural need. modern society has repressed us, religion is control

good and bad are society formed constructs to control the masses, if one realises that there may be no repercussion from a higher deity to his 'bad actions', he may fulfil innate natural desires, a cockrodile mauling a weaker fish is seen as survival, fulfillment of an innate natural need. modern society has repressed us, religion is control
i know
i understand man
making a thread about this rn :feelskek: :Comfy: :p

• +1
only on .org u go from Xangsane's autistic post to some random teen internet incel anons discussing and trying to discover the meaning of life

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, emeraldglass and Skywalker
  • +1
its on on offtopic... but itll need multiple parts...im too tired rn to write everything down :feelskek:
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog

Imaging going from being called Bob to being called Body 1/81