I spiritually Ascended from My Mental Issues

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
I distanced my self from God. Oh how foolish I was, I became basically depressed and didn't want to exist.
But when I looked at the bathroom mirror, I called upon the name of God. And when I did I just had a wide smile upon my face. A smile I didn't have for days.
I knew from that moment, I am going to break free. I prayed to the lord and I defeated my sinful temptation.

The reward was bright. I suddenly came to my senses, I became something I once was, actually I became something even more.
I truly thank God.

When I was depressed, I lost my motivation for everything, I became a dumbass a fool, I was right to call my self an idiot when I was depressed.
I remember thinking, I wish things went back to how it was. I knew I was foolish, but took no action. I was obsessed with a roblox girl, I was an idiot.

Right now I am very confused, in some way I am happy. But in another way I feel sad that I can't be a weirdo mentally ill person.
Who knows if I ever go back. Hopefully not.

I felt like Kaneki Ken. Do not jfl at me, this story is actually true and if you look at my past postings you can see how deranged I was.

Tumblr inline nzp6s4JyYP1sd6rhy 1280

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and scrunchables
We at BHM are happy for your ascendence, and pray you continue to see further growth in your journey 🥰🙏

making peace with god is everything

• +1
Reactions: standardcel