I started boxing again today, it was euphoric

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
Coach was impressed, i hadn't gone in months and i was signifcantly more conditioned than before, i was also much broader and my arms somehow got a pump during the session i even had a bicep vein showing, it was big seretonin shit

we do jumprope to get started and he asked me to do tricks, i had never done a trick before, just normal jumprope and he told me to alternate feet while doing knee ups, i did them with ease, he told me to cross the rope, i did it with ease 4x in a row then fucked it up, he told me to do jumping jacks while jumproping, i did it with ease. and i still went for longer than before

i told him im fr about going ameutur and im gonna go hard at home as well. 2 miles running without stop, or maybe 1 stop daily, weights 3x per week. we just got back into the form and technique mostly, not really much strength shots, im gonna practice strength at home tho.

my footwork was kinda rusty but i got back into it quick

it was euphoric shit, i didnt enjoy it as much before because i didnt have a goal, but now i see what @FailedNormieManlet talks about. its incredibly enjoyable when you really care and not just doing what he tells me to do and dragging through rounds. cardio is actually fun, like running 2 miles without stop is insane dopamine when you finally get back home.

martial arts maxxing is truth yakhis

if i see dnrd ur getting booted offline 😡😡😡

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Umbra, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
How much running do boxers do daily?

idk

i can do 2 miles pretty easy, i think thats more than most ametuers tbh, im on hgh and that laundry list of other PEDs so i should recover quick enough to run it back the next day

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and FailedNormieManlet
i told him im fr about going ameutur and im gonna go hard at home as well. 2 miles running without stop, or maybe 1 stop daily, weights 3x per week. we just got back into the form and technique mostly, not really much strength shots, im gonna practice strength at home tho.
dont restart so hard bro, no need to train like an amateur right now bc you are euphoric, build up the regime so you dont burn up, talking from experience :)
it depends, when i was at the amateurs my regime was 4 days a week running (2x aerobic 5km, 2xanaerobic 1 sprint 1 fartlek) and 6 days a week train boxing mixing the trainings eah day so I dont plateau. it was good shit and with one month of doing this you get insanely good cardio and physical prowess to fight. I would advise @zv1212 to not sacrifice much time of boxing for the sake of weights, do some HIIT cycles trainings after finishing the technical work. I would love to know more about your journey and if you end up competing, dm me if you want bro :D

dont restart so hard bro, no need to train like an amateur right now bc you are euphoric, build up the regime so you dont burn up, talking from experience :)

it depends, when i was at the amateurs my regime was 4 days a week running (2x aerobic 5km, 2xanaerobic 1 sprint 1 fartlek) and 6 days a week train boxing mixing the trainings eah day so I dont plateau. it was good shit and with one month of doing this you get insanely good cardio and physical prowess to fight. I would advise @zv1212 to not sacrifice much time of boxing for the sake of weights, do some HIIT cycles trainings after finishing the technical work. I would love to know more about your journey and if you end up competing, dm me if you want bro :D
i will msg yakhi :love:

• Love it
Reactions: aga04

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I got money
I got money
I got my dick
In the pussy
I got my knife
Inside Billy
You fuck with me
You is silly

Growth Plate freestyle

I got money
I got money
I got my dick
In the pussy
I got my knife
Inside Billy
You fuck with me
You is silly

Growth Plate freestyle
hard to take this seriously considering you weigh 110 and are 5'7 tbh no offense yakhi

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale and Growth Plate
hard to take this seriously considering you weigh 110 and are 5'7 tbh no offense yakhi
checked yesterday and I was 117. I gain mass fast and easily when I eat. I was 120-130 in december but I stopped eating and got thinner
I'll be like 150lbs by my birthday because being a twink is a death sentence for blacks
I need to be like dusty locane

Coach was impressed, i hadn't gone in months and i was signifcantly more conditioned than before, i was also much broader and my arms somehow got a pump during the session i even had a bicep vein showing, it was big seretonin shit

we do jumprope to get started and he asked me to do tricks, i had never done a trick before, just normal jumprope and he told me to alternate feet while doing knee ups, i did them with ease, he told me to cross the rope, i did it with ease 4x in a row then fucked it up, he told me to do jumping jacks while jumproping, i did it with ease. and i still went for longer than before

it was euphoric shit, i didnt enjoy it as much before because i didnt have a goal, but now i see what @FailedNormieManlet talks about. its incredibly enjoyable when you really care and not just doing what he tells me to do and dragging through rounds. cardio is actually fun, like running 2 miles without stop is insane dopamine when you finally get back home.

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999
I WANNA DO BOXING TOO SOMETIME I WANNA START SOON
JFL sometimes when im alone i pretend to do moving or beat someones ass :lasereyes:
:feelshehe: also might do stretches so eventually i can high kick with ease :feelsmage:
:dafuckfeels: maybe i live to fight

:feelsautistic: BECOME THE STRONGEST MANLET TO EVER FUCKING EXIST!!!!!!!!! :feelsautistic: ONE PUNCH MANLET

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
tbh learning how to fight might help me be more confident when im outside :Comfy: the feeling of being unfuckwithable when ur outside is pretty good sometimes i would imagine

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i have news for you yakhi :hnghn:
View attachment 1821147
Why are you trying to heightpill me when you're shorter than me? We're both manlets

You seen how long my legs are though. I never been called short. I've only been complimented as tall all the time by people shorter than me because my legs make me look taller

Why are you trying to heightpill me when you're shorter than me? We're both manlets

You seen how long my legs are though. I never been called short. I've only been complimented as tall all the time by people shorter than me because my legs make me look taller
over if you get this defensive over a joke

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Growth Plate

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999
curry are always highest T users
mirin
@FailedNormieManlet @zv1212

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999
I need to pick up boxing jfl. I only learnt how to throw jab and cross. Boxing sort of makes sense to me, when I first went, coach was sort of impressed with my questions, because I was asking about foot positions, whether to fight inside or outside (this was at MMA gym). When we were doing grappling drills, that's when he realised I was a grappler lol and said I'm quite heavy on my feet like most grapplers jfl
curry are always highest T users
mirin
@FailedNormieManlet @zv1212
Bhai you are honourary curry <3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I need to pick up boxing jfl. I only learnt how to throw jab and cross. Boxing sort of makes sense to me, when I first went, coach was sort of impressed with my questions, because I was asking about foot positions, whether to fight inside or outside (this was at MMA gym). When we were doing grappling drills, that's when he realised I was a grappler lol and said I'm quite heavy on my feet like most grapplers jfl

Bhai you are honourary curry <3
Thank you, bro
Best Friends Hug GIF by Rocky

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet