I started drinking water recently and I've never been more dehydrated

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Since mid August I've only been drinking milk and blood and the past 3 days I started drinking more water to see what happens and holy fuck it's terrible

I'm literally constantly thirsty it's insane. Water literally goes into your body and then straight back out again. It's useless.

I saw an advert where it said somethn like "you need to drink water 8 times a day, although your body might tell you otherwise" MAYBE YOUR BODY IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING?

basically the advert is about a bottle that gives off a scent of a certain fruit so that it's more motivating to drink the water... Fam... If your body needs to be tricked into drinking the water... Maybe there's a reason your body doesn't want to drink the water???

The first guy who said you need to drink 8 bottles a day was PAID to say it. You drink that much water and you'll become tired and dehydrated because it uses up your electrolytes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 23239 and 18 others
Seems you've done this one before.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
You’re up there with @datboijj for the dumbest shit said award

457E001D 0F0E 4CC2 95DD 69CEDC65A900

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 20679 and 19 others
I am currently drinking 6+ liters of water a day while leanmaxxing to sub 10% BF , I feel fine so far tbh. I cut back on NaCl and upped my electrolyte intake at the same time

From my experience it greatly reduces bloat, I’m much leaner now than with 2-3 l / day

Btw why are you drinking blood? It’s easy to overdose on iron by doing that tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Lmao, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
this nigga drinking blood
coffin GIF
Horror 1970S GIF by filmeditor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Growth Plate, Deleted member and 13 others
You’re up there with @datboijj for the dumbest shit said award

View attachment 1308934
Literally NO animals drink anything even CLOSE up to 8 bottles of water a day.

There's literally zero valuable nutrients or minerals in water. Not to mention it's filled with estrogens and other chemicals that make it past the "filtration" systems.

Humans and all animals get their hydration from raw meat, blood and breast milk.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14848, lutte and 3 others
I am currently drinking 6+ liters of water a day while leanmaxxing to sub 10% BF , I feel fine so far tbh. I cut back on NaCl and upped my electrolyte intake at the same time

From my experience it greatly reduces bloat, I’m much leaner now than with 2-3 l / day

Btw why are you drinking blood? It’s easy to overdose on iron by doing that tbh
Start drinking blood and milk. Trust me there's more estrogens in tap water than there is in milk fam.

You feel fine drinking water because that's what you've been doing all your life. Eat raw meat and drink blood for a month and you'll throw up once you go back to drinking water.

I had the same thing with toothpaste. Didn't use it for a month or two and before that like once a week and literally threw up all of it when I used it again because my body wasn't used to coping with the toxic chemicals that I had previously been used to coping with since I was born.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
@DharkDC have you seen the advert?

There's literally zero valuable nutrients or minerals in water. Not to mention it's filled with estrogens and other chemicals that make it past the "filtration" systems.

Humans and all animals get their hydration from raw meat, blood and breast milk.
Sv3rage is A RETARD. The only thing he says which is right is that animal products>plants and that organ foods are the best. Everything else is retarded and wrong.

Humans Don't need water, Earth is flat, sun gazing (just lol at that retared), drinking human blood, eating his gfs period, eating a year old fermented rotting meat, being a neet, low iq and impaired speech, Balding Subhuman, drinks blood of his subs, laughs like a donkey, thinks that cannibalism is good, doesn't shower, etc etc etc x100000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, wernhervonbraun, Deleted member 12216 and 14 others
Start drinking blood and milk. Trust me there's more estrogens in tap water than there is in milk fam.

You feel fine drinking water because that's what you've been doing all your life. Eat raw meat and drink blood for a month and you'll throw up once you go back to drinking water.

I had the same thing with toothpaste. Didn't use it for a month or two and before that like once a week and literally threw up all of it when I used it again because my body wasn't used to coping with the toxic chemicals that I had previously been used to coping with since I was born.
I already drink raw milk and eating carnivore (~ 800-1000g meat / day). Meat has a lot of iron that’s why I’m afraid of blood as it has giga amounts of it (excessive iron leads to unwanted oxidation).

I’m currently using charcoal among with hydrogen-peroxide to brush my teeth , could recommend to you too, yeah tootpastes are full of jewish chemicals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 5189 and Carolus
I already drink raw milk and eating carnivore (~ 800-1000g meat / day). Meat has a lot of iron that’s why I’m afraid of blood as it has giga amounts of it (excessive iron leads to unwanted oxidation).

I’m currently using charcoal among with hydrogen-peroxide to brush my teeth , could recommend to you too, yeah tootpastes are full of jewish chemicals
I can't live without fluoride what do I do?

We’re not other animals. Humans have different diets and sweat more.
Cope water transports nutrients to cells
We’re not cavemen anymore. Imagine not drinking water as a PSL user. Over for your skin quality.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Growth Plate, Lmao and 7 others
Ye, I rarely drink water now too, unless its carbonated or mixed w baking soda

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 9670
Sv3rage is A RETARD. The only thing he says which is right is that animal products>plants and that organ foods are the best. Everything else is retarded and wrong.

Humans Don't need water, Earth is flat, sun gazing (just lol at that retared), drinking human blood, eating his gfs period, eating a year old fermented rotting meat, being a neet, low iq and impaired speech, Balding Subhuman, drinks blood of his subs, laughs like a donkey, thinks that cannibalism is good, doesn't shower, etc etc etc x100000
He is a wacko :lul: The only thing one should take from him is the carnivore diet (and even out of that leave the rotten 1 year old chicken liver eating to him :lul:), but that shit is life changing. Leanmaxxing and getting hollow cheeks are laughably easy via carnivore

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Baldingman1998
Nigga literally called shebe and he thinks he's in any position to talk :lul::lul::lul:

AYO EVERYONE GTFIH THIS NIGGA CALLED SHEBE
Le06k

@kjsbdfiusdf @ArvidGustavsson @lutte @itisogre @BrendioEEE @Proex @Chad1212 @Jamesothy @Monk @TraumatisedOgre @MarkCorrigan @Amnesia @Rupert Pupkin @LondonVillie @karbo @Gargantuan @GripMaxxing @Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 12002, Chad69 and 2 others

I genuinely don't see anything wrong with any of those things.

Sungazing and flat earth I can't know unless I see/try it for myself.

@N1666 GTFIH look at this fucking clown he’ll be dead by the time he’s 25

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

You dumb fuck I’d punch ur face in if I saw u irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, sorrowfulsad, BigBiceps and 2 others
Everything that could have gone wrong actually went wrong for u. U say u have a 3/10 face, short height, small frame and if that wasn’t enough you’re also probably bottom 10-15% in terms of iq keep drinking blood and eating raw meat. Gene pool thanks u ( not that u were gonna reproduce anyways )

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member
drink until you pee white everytime you ate something
dont have to be more

• +1
Nigga literally called shebe and he thinks he's in any position to talk :lul::lul::lul:

AYO EVERYONE GTFIH THIS NIGGA CALLED SHEBE
View attachment 1308956

@kjsbdfiusdf @ArvidGustavsson @lutte @itisogre @BrendioEEE @Proex @Chad1212 @Jamesothy @Monk @TraumatisedOgre @MarkCorrigan @Amnesia @Rupert Pupkin @LondonVillie @karbo @Gargantuan @GripMaxxing @Ritalincel
A3A4DC89 EFBD 4D0C BCC9 38867A26284F

Attachments

• F2F7B4E8-D72B-4FE2-9460-6734F2308759.jpeg
    F2F7B4E8-D72B-4FE2-9460-6734F2308759.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 109
  • JFL
mirin

• +1
Idk if you would relate.
Recently I drank water from a new plastic bottle after opening it's seal and after every 5-10 minutes, I felt like drinking the water again because my tongue and mouth would turn very dry. Even the water itself had a different taste. That bottle was literal poison containing a ton of estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
drink until you pee white everytime you ate something
dont have to be more
White pee is bad for you this is even mainstream.

Idk if you would relate.
Recently I drank water from a new plastic bottle after opening it's seal and after every 5-10 minutes, I felt like drinking the water again because my tongue and mouth would turn very dry. Even the water itself had a different taste. That bottle was literal poison containing a ton of estrogen.
Yes you'll especially notice this with dasani. They deliberately put stuff in there that makes you more thirsty so that you buy more.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Lmao, john2 and 1 other person
Everything that could have gone wrong actually went wrong for u. U say u have a 3/10 face, short height, small frame and if that wasn’t enough you’re also probably bottom 10-15% in terms of iq keep drinking blood and eating raw meat. Gene pool thanks u ( not that u were gonna reproduce anyways )
:Comfy:

I go days without drinking water and just eating fruit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

That guy need to be put in prison ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Baldingman1998
He is a wacko :lul: The only thing one should take from him is the carnivore diet (and even out of that leave the rotten 1 year old chicken liver eating to him :lul:), but that shit is life changing. Leanmaxxing and getting hollow cheeks are laughably easy via carnivore
Because meat doesn't have a ton of calories. Same effect can be achieved when you leave out all that fast food crap and chocolate cakes with whipped cream and cold dr pepper served ice cold.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Prettyboy

Sungazing? What are you trying to achieve, blindness? And even ancient greeks knew earth is not flat. That sv3rige dude honestly needs to be sent to Russian forced labour camp.

Better to drink your water with sodium potassium and other electrolytes. I like coconut water and @kjsbdfiusdf likes orange juice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Because meat doesn't have a ton of calories. Same effect can be achieved when you leave out all that fast food crap and chocolate cakes with whipped cream and cold dr pepper served ice cold.
The main factor I think is the protein. With carnivore eating I can get in 250+ grams of protein a day while staying relatively low on the calories. It would be much harder with other foods as meat is basically just protein + varying amounts of fat.

I’ve tried shredding before with moderate carb intake and it wasn’t nearly as effective for me even at the same caloric intake as my current regimen (30-40g carb daily, 800-1000g meat, other than that eggs, dairy - the carbs are from solely milk)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
We’re not other animals. Humans have different diets and sweat more.
We are animals

Cope water transports nutrients to cells
We’re not cavemen anymore. Imagine not drinking water as a PSL user. Over for your skin quality.
Evolution isn't a thing. Imagine not drinking blood. It literally has every nutrient that there is in it.

Better to drink your water with sodium potassium and other electrolytes. I like coconut water and @kjsbdfiusdf likes orange juice
Coconut water is good.

Orange juice maybe but some orange juice drinks have tons of sugar in them so make sure not to drink those ones.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Forcing yourself to drink more water is complete cope.

When you are dehydrated, your body will signal you that you need to drink water. At the same time your body will preserve water by concentrating your urine. Everyone is drinking as much as they need and forcing yourself to drink more isn't going to matter at all.

There's legit 0 reason to believe that your body is wrong and you need to drink more water than your body asks for.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 5189
Dfuq, water is the most useless liquid technically speaking, but its still miles better then not drinking anything lol, the function of water is to transport nutrients and export metabolite byproducts of cells away from your body. The only difference you do by drinking blood is that on top of the water content of the blood it also has some nutrients, but thats a useless thing if you could theoretically get those nutrients with food it ends with the same end result lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7044
Forcing yourself to drink more water is complete cope.

When you are dehydrated, your body will signal you that you need to drink water. At the same time your body will preserve water by concentrating your urine. Everyone is drinking as much as they need and forcing yourself to drink more isn't going to matter at all.

There's legit 0 reason to believe that your body is wrong and you need to drink more water than your body asks for.
This isn't completely true, your body only signals you for survival, it doesn't care for 100% health of your skin, hair and body, our bodies haven't evolved to tell us to drink more water to keep a 100% brain function and skin function going, it only signals us when we reach a low point

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mulattomaxxer
This isn't completely true, your body only signals you for survival, it doesn't care for 100% health of your skin, hair and body, our bodies haven't evolved to tell us to drink more water to keep a 100% brain function and skin function going, it only signals us when we reach a low point
Maybe you're right. But I think if you take 2 people that are otherwise the same and:

1) Drinks whenever he is thirsty.
2) Forces himself to drink 3+L of water every day minimum.

The differences are going to be completely neglible imo. But I would love to see a study on this.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and TsarTsar444