I started drinking water recently and I've never been more dehydrated

Maybe you're right. But I think if you take 2 people that are otherwise the same and:

1) Drinks whenever he is thirsty.
2) Forces himself to drink 3+L of water every day minimum.

The differences are going to be completely neglible imo. But I would love to see a study on this.
It depends on a lot of factors, if you have eaten very caloric and nutrient dense food then 3+L of water definitely makes a bigger difference, the nutrients get absorbed completely.

Either way water is important for the brain, the more viscose the extracurricular fluid is, the less nutrient exchange happens between the cells when blood passes through from every blood cycle. If your blood is very watery then the transport goes with ease, and everything works more efficiently.

But i think in general you are right about 2 littlers, thats definitely enough for your body to functipn properly, 4 litters will be better definitely, but the benefits are mild. Problem with what you said is that alot of people barely drink even 1.5L daily, let alone 2

This isn't completely true, your body only signals you for survival, it doesn't care for 100% health of your skin, hair and body, our bodies haven't evolved to tell us to drink more water to keep a 100% brain function and skin function going, it only signals us when we reach a low point
Evolution isn't a thing

But ye it kinda doesnt only signal for survival cuz even if you've had your minimum amount of meat n stuff you can still have more because you like the taste from the meat you sense from your taste buds unlike with water

Nigga literally called shebe and he thinks he's in any position to talk :lul::lul::lul:

AYO EVERYONE GTFIH THIS NIGGA CALLED SHEBE
View attachment 1308956

@kjsbdfiusdf @ArvidGustavsson @lutte @itisogre @BrendioEEE @Proex @Chad1212 @Jamesothy @Monk @TraumatisedOgre @MarkCorrigan @Amnesia @Rupert Pupkin @LondonVillie @karbo @Gargantuan @GripMaxxing @Ritalincel
Should have oarty favors shoved up his ass while being tared and feathered.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
This is one of the shittest threads I have ever read. Water = Life.

Humans also sweat, most animals don't do this. Sweating requires alot of water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Lmao and Deleted member 14848
This is one of the shittest threads I have ever read. Water = Life.

Humans also sweat, most animals don't do this. Sweating requires alot of water.
You get enough hydration from blood and raw meat so you don't have to drink water

Coconut water is good.

Orange juice maybe but some orange juice drinks have tons of sugar in them so make sure not to drink those ones.
The amount of potassium in coconut water is insane, forget bananas and other shit, coconut water is the answer for bloat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
The amount of potassium in coconut water is insane, forget bananas and other shit, coconut water is the answer for bloat.
What's potassium and what it do

Sweating requires alot of water.
water unbalances the electrolytes unlike milk and fruit juice

it's especially bad for hypothyroid people (90% of the population)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and CupOfCoffee
bananas are trash tbh, I get a serotogenic reaction from them no matter how ripe they are

ate two yesterday and I woke up screaming in the middle of the night,

oh and don't get me started on plantains

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
this nigga drinking blood
coffin GIF
Horror 1970S GIF by filmeditor
these niggas too
Main qimg ed687c9b0268964f57388c070013afef
Masai warriors believe red protects them migori
B768ae7c95159b2b23085e6a4cc5a4cc  maasai people people dress

• +1
bananas are trash tbh, I get a serotogenic reaction from them no matter how ripe they are

ate two yesterday and I woke up screaming in the middle of the night,

oh and don't get me started on plantains
They're not my favorite fruit anyway tbh, much prefer pineapple grapes berries watermelon dates

• +1
water unbalances the electrolytes unlike milk and fruit juice

it's especially bad for hypothyroid people (90% of the population)
I'm glad I tested my free T3 and t4 tbh at least I know my thyroid is functioning well

• +1
I'm glad I tested my free T3 and t4 tbh at least I know my thyroid is functioning well
what were your levels? I think u showed me but i forgot

here's a good guide
Metabolic Rate Diognostics

what were your levels? I think u showed me but i forgot

here's a good guide
View attachment 1309945
I didn't test those parameters. Only free T3 (the actual thyroid hormone your cells can use) and free T4 (which is then converted to t3)

And as you can see my CRP was high, that was tested like 5 months ago tho
Screenshot 20210825 1741342

if you drink water fast then you will lose electrolytes they will be flushed out
so just sip the water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Drinking blood?
Secret ✡️? :cop:

drink some water with seat salt keeps your thirst at bay for hours

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Legit

People eating mostly burnt food and carbs wouldn't understand