Gengar

Moderator 😈
Staff
Q4dhHYj_d.jpg

Ouoirv8_d.jpg

It's over for curry babies.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and rockndogs
I've always had a shit hairline in the corners myself. But im not really sure if km norwooding or if its just alwaysbeen as shit as it is

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, kobecel, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Damn.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 470, kobecel and 3 others
its over

• +1
Ogre

• +1
I see this a lot with Somalian/Ethiopian kids, whenever I see em I think it's over for them

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Gengar
I've always had a shit hairline in the corners myself. But im not really sure if km norwooding or if its just alwaysbeen as shit as it is
You have to compare it.

JFL at my life. :feelskek:

It's not over because it never began.

Actually, when I was a baby and a kid, everyone said how cute I was. Even girls that were only a couple of years older. I remember these two older girls, one year my senior; one curry and one white girl, they'd come up to me a couple of times and say how cute I was. Another girl asked me to smile a couple of times because she thought my dimple was really cute. JFL. Then I broke my nose later on.. Twice. And that's why it's over now.

Why even live. :feelscry:

I see this a lot with Somalian/Ethiopian kids, whenever I see em I think it's over for them

Tfw I'm secretly Somalian/Ethiopian.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Literally womb to tomb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I have a cowlick on my right side that kind of makes it look like I’m Norwooding and I’ve had it since a kid. My left side hairline is completely fine though lol

jojosiwacel

Take a look at this vid op.

HHAABbe thsis justss means yyou haveve taaaall crraanium, whciich iss thee hight testeostern feateuue

I can tell by your hairline pic that youre a chad:chad:

i just have a slanted hairline \ like that but more straight. on a bad hair day without short hair it makes right profile mega ogre

I simply have a fivehead since birth. Doesn't help that my outwardpointing lower incisors are robbing me of a lot of chin height that could help compensate for my tall forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I simply have a fivehead since birth. Doesn't help that my outwardpointing lower incisors are robbing me of a lot of chin height that could help compensate for my tall forehead.
loloblanca.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I had long hair my mom used to tie as a baby. Wtf i was so cute back then what happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I've always had a high hairline. Ever since birth I had a tall square forehead. It's probably just a genetic thing tbh.

My family doesn't bald easily but they have high hairlines so it doesn't matter anyway. Even my younger sisters have a prominent forehead.