I started reciting a Saul Goodman line from breaking bad and a girl ran away from me

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Was out walking and I was playing the breaking bad scene in my head where Jesse's parents speak to Saul Goodman about the house price and at the part where Saul says "why don't you wiggle us down onto four hundred thousand" I said it out loud by mistake

Just as I was about to cross a road on a T junction I said out loud "why don't you wiggle us down onto-" and then as I was saying this I looked to the side to cross the road and make eye contact with a girl who was about to go past me but I think she thought I was speaking to her so she full on did a 180 and started walking in opposite direction

So from her perspective she was walking a man said to her "why don't you wiggle us on down to"

I wonder what she thought I meant

After it happened I sung the four hundred thousand part to kinda make her feel less uncomfortable so that she woulda thought maybe I was just singing a song

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, greycel, say∅ and 6 others
Ye

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, greycel, LancasteR and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, say∅ and BrahminBoss
@Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @Lefty Rankin Hi.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
“Did I say that aloud?” ah moment

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Hardrada
Was out walking and I was playing the breaking bad scene in my head where Jesse's parents speak to Saul Goodman about the house price and at the part where Saul says "why don't you wiggle us down onto four hundred thousand" I said it out loud by mistake

Just as I was about to cross a road on a T junction I said out loud "why don't you wiggle us down onto-" and then as I was saying this I looked to the side to cross the road and make eye contact with a girl who was about to go past me but I think she thought I was speaking to her so she full on did a 180 and started walking in opposite direction

So from her perspective she was walking a man said to her "why don't you wiggle us on down to"

I wonder what she thought I meant

After it happened I sung the four hundred thousand part to kinda make her feel less uncomfortable so that she woulda thought maybe I was just singing a song
Learn to stew in awkwardness and be comfortable with making people uncomfortable. It's very liberating once you break the mental barrier.

This story reminds me of one time walking home from the bus stop when I was in highschool. Back in those days I had OCD. On this particular day as I was walking the little voice in my head said something to the effect of, "Go back to that mailbox you just passed and tap it three times with your foot or else everyone's gonna die." Of course I obliged. Unbeknownst to myself there was a guy, the owner of the mailbox, sitting on his porch watching me. When I tapped the mailbox with my foot I heard him say, "Hey, what the hell are you doing?" I was so embarrassed and told him I was sorry which made him even more confused. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE SORRY?" I just repeated that I was sorry and quickly walked away. It's very funny now thinking about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Happened to me few times, was walking normally behind the foid but she decided to cross the street.

Foids should be careful when they start running away from me, it might activate my predator instincts.

• JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit and Hardrada
Learn to stew in awkwardness and be comfortable with making people uncomfortable. It's very liberating once you break the mental barrier.
Already am trus me

• +1

This story reminds me of one time walking home from the bus stop when I was in highschool. Back in those days I had OCD. On this particular day as I was walking the little voice in my head said something to the effect of, "Go back to that mailbox you just passed and tap it three times with your foot or else everyone's gonna die." Of course I obliged. Unbeknownst to myself there was a guy, the owner of the mailbox, sitting on his porch watching me. When I tapped the mailbox with my foot I heard him say, "Hey, what the hell are you doing?" I was so embarrassed and told him I was sorry which made him even more confused. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE SORRY?" I just repeated that I was sorry and quickly walked away. It's very funny now thinking about it.
Jflllll

I used to be OCD and have similar things but it was less extreme but maybe more delusional it would be like if you don't look out of the window right now you won't be able to see your crush who is walking past right now or if a car beeped outside me house it meant that it was a sign for me to look out the window

• +1
Happened to me few times, was walking normally behind the foid but she decided to cross the street.

Foids should be careful when they start running away from me, it might activate my predator instincts.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Based and autism pilled

3 12 Pride GIF by INTO ACTION