I started with a diet 5 weeks ago because of how fat I got

124 kg? Fucking hell, man. How did you let it get so out of hand? I mean, even at 85+ kg I was letting it get out of hand since I’ve always been skinny my entire life. Even in senior year I was in the high 40s whereas female classmates were in the mid 50s.
Yeah it sucked pretty much, I was as shut in incel since i drop out of highschool for a long time, Many diet attempts had happend in the past but they all failed for the same reason, Not quick or good enough at all results, Obviously my attempt NOW includes ANY kind of exersize at all and its already different from the previous ones, I mean yeah i was really down bad, Today is literally the 3 month aniversary since the beginning of it all, 124 at the start, And close to 96-ish now, Nothing to brag about obviously since there is still pretty much way more down the road to go, But i would say its a respectable start (for the standards of a depressed shut-in incel of at least 5 years)

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah it sucked pretty much, I was as shut in incel since i drop out of highschool for a long time, Many diet attempts had happend in the past but they all failed for the same reason, Not quick or good enough at all results, Obviously my attempt NOW includes ANY kind of exersize at all and its already different from the previous ones, I mean yeah i was really down bad, Today is literally the 3 month aniversary since the beginning of it all, 124 at the start, And close to 96-ish now, Nothing to brag about obviously since there is still pretty much way more down the road to go, But i would say its a respectable start (for the standards of a depressed shut-in incel of at least 5 years)
Downbad means you’re horny. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
It’s joever, I had a cheat day today. :feelsbadman:

Very hard to lose weight. I started to finally lose weight after i start eating 1/4 of what i ate and cut down to 1 roti per day.

Very hard to lose weight. I started to finally lose weight after i start eating 1/4 of what i ate and cut down to 1 roti per day.
It’s definitely difficult, especially if you cut off most of your caloric intake. I am six weeks in now and still going strong. Should have been able to lose some more but I would overeat sometimes anyway. Haven’t had roti over 2 months at the very least now. :feelswah: