I still cannot believe that this guy was given a 7 by Wheat Waffles

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Gengar and 16 others
How can an intelligent man make such dumb assessments? He is bright. Makes no sense :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Hades, fogdart and 6 others
What if he’s a muscular, 7 foot business magnate?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Gengar and subhuman incel
WW videos are good but damn his ratings are shit

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Prettyboy, Hades and 13 others

Just another example all ratings are shit. :ROFLMAO:

Srsly, while we have some standard here, women have another standard, zoomer foids have the third standard, gay guys have yet another standard, and 40 y.o.+ have their own standards... WW has apparently his... :unsure:

What is even the point of judging, if the ratings fluctuate so much.

Outside of a few cases where we can say 100% ugly or 100% handsome, everyone in between 4-7 is literally unidentifiable :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Yerico7, Deleted member 16346 and 4 others
Why he's wearing a pajama?

0031b279aab0ae923a7b74582d4cb125

He rated this guy lower

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Mouthbreath, fogdart and 16 others
he probably doesnt care if the people send him giga frauded pics. my only explanation

he probably doesnt care if the people send him giga frauded pics. my only explanation

Julien never asked to be rated

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

yea not even close to a 7, but wheat waffles says every time the only rating that matters is from girls and not what they rate you but how they react, nothing else matters tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14781, Preoximerianas and 2 others
yea not even close to a 7, but wheat waffles says every time the only rating that matters is from girls and not what they rate you but how they react, nothing else matters tbh
I mean it's true, but WW is no girl.. i might be missing something. He doesn't have a girl attraction detector unless he checks it through a large sample of girls because they all have different types and kinks.

I mean it's true, but WW is no girl.. i might be missing something. He doesn't have a girl attraction detector unless he checks it through a large sample of girls because they all have different types and kinks.
yea, he always says his rating is subjective kinda and he is not a girl so he can't rate accurately. Also if you ask a variety of girls for rating that would be anonymius and not virtue signaling you would prob for same guy get rating that go 3- to 3+ difference.

Only thing that matters anyway is if a girl gonna fuck you or not and how easy she gonna fuck you.

I ALSO cant believe it
damn im starting a fiver

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yep he is especially bad at rating people that have channels etc. He rated some guy that gives females advice an 8/10 if I remember correctly and they guy was clearly a 7/10 and then tried to claim women liking the guy meant he was correct. Women liked the guy on his channel because he was a 7/10 that was kissing their butts. The guy wasn't an 8/10 true Chad that would have all the Stacy's who didn't know him at a club wanting him.

Yep and then he rates with status included it appears. This guy here is damn sure not a 7/10 to females that don't know him.

More like 4/10

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
The thing is that this Julien guy has hundreds of videos of him approaching and pulling girls. If he's not a 7, then it must be his game. Which is obviously very much against looks theory.

No that's too low.

He's a 5.5-6/10

With hair 6/10. With less hair 5.5/10

His pheno & facial averageness carries him

Nah he is below average without the hair and the bloat and rounded jaw and bad eyes

He would have a hard time irl too if he is average inhib and does not have any special skill that he could show off or make girls interested in

I can agree on 4,5/10

The thing is that this Julien guy has hundreds of videos of him approaching and pulling girls. If he's not a 7, then it must be his game. Which is obviously very much against looks theory.
Well because the looksmaxx/blackpill version of looks theory is not 100% true. If you're at least a normie or a bit above average normie you can pull gl girls just by being charismatic, dominant, good game and NTness, i've seen it many times irl (IRL, online it's almost looks only). But it doesn't change that looks are very important and being below average is gonna fuck your chances up to near zero. And on the other spectrum if you're good looking (htn, chadlite, chad) you're gonna have a lot easier time and you won't need that much of social skills.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and DivineBeing
show a picture of him not smiling so we can accurately jufge his eye area, dumb idiot
I’m all over the forum brah just view my profile.

I’m no chad but I’m well above average - I just had upper eye surgery 2 weeks ago so can’t send accurate eye photos right now as have swelling in the eyelid - but you can judge what my eyes will look like once the eyelid swelling goes down here:

Attachments

• me after ptosis.jpeg
    me after ptosis.jpeg
    969.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16474 and DivineBeing
Can the videos be staged? Do we know the attractiveness of these girls?

Also these videos are from years ago when he was in his prime right?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Well because the looksmaxx/blackpill version of looks theory is not 100% true. If you're at least a normie or a bit above average normie you can pull gl girls just by being charismatic, dominant, good game and NTness, i've seen it many times irl (IRL, online it's almost looks only). But it doesn't change that looks are very important and being below average is gonna fuck your chances up to near zero. And on the other spectrum if you're good looking (htn, chadlite, chad) you're gonna have a lot easier time and you won't need that much of social skills.
Yeah I these alot of guys on this forum forget that looks are not everything.

It varies on the situation but status/wealth and charisma/confidence are going to boost a guys' overall SMV. Looks will always be the dominating factor but the others are relevant.

Wheat waffles doesn’t give a shit about harmony, arguably the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: GorLee
Yeah people need to stop getting rated by men and just go outside and approach if you wanna know where you stand with women. Judge by their reactions towards you and if they make it easy for you or not.

But as men, we can usually judge if someone can get women or not but it's not accurate and especially not accurate on a 'number scale.'

• +1
Julien is very good-looking in the eyes of women.
I can't remember a single photo where he would score less than 80% on photofeeler.
At the old rankmyphotos site smb posted him and he was rated 7,5 after 40 votes.

Julien is very good-looking in the eyes of women.
I can't remember a single photo where he would score less than 80% on photofeeler.
At the old rankmyphotos site smb posted him and he was rated 7,5 after 40 votes.

????????????????????????????????

Show me this?

I have him at 6/10 tops

Facial averageness and pheno cannot carry you to a 7 - that's just getting silly now

The main three are eyes, jaw and midface. His eyes are below average, his jaw is below average & his midface is solid

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

I’m no chad but I’m well above average - I just had upper eye surgery 2 weeks ago so can’t send accurate eye photos right now as have swelling in the eyelid - but you can judge what my eyes will look like once the eyelid swelling goes down here:

you're not above average you look like a piece of shit tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
????????????????????????????????

Show me this?

I have him at 6/10 tops

Facial averageness and pheno cannot carry you to a 7 - that's just getting silly now

The main three are eyes, jaw and midface. His eyes are below average, his jaw is below average & his midface is solid
can you rate @ToTheTop video?

If we go feature by feature, here is Julian's looks Match:

Julien1
and
Normie4

They are like brothers...

So @MakinItHappenReturn , you should rate Julian as 3.5, like you did the guy on the right. :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and MakinItHappenReturn

More from Henry Lister

Yeah I these alot of guys on this forum forget that looks are not everything.

It varies on the situation but status/wealth and charisma/confidence are going to boost a guys' overall SMV. Looks will always be the dominating factor but the others are relevant.
r u a professional poker player? damn with a shit tier degree from reading u still made it big my brother

r u a professional poker player? damn with a shit tier degree from reading u still made it big my brother
Cope if you think a top 3 uni is required to make it lol. Most successful guys I know didn't even go uni.

I went to top 20 uni for economics and worked at a top hedgefund before quitting for poker yes. (GSA Capital)

Dunno what your issue is pal but you might wanna save up the money for therapy :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and DivineBeing
Cope if you think a top 3 uni is required to make it lol. Most successful guys I know didn't even go uni.

I went to top 20 uni for economics and worked at a top hedgefund before quitting for poker yes. (GSA Capital)

Dunno what your issue is pal but you might wanna save up the money for therapy :lul:
how did you get hired for the hedge fund?

your credentials are definitly subpar

had friends there or how did you make it.. You're a 1/10000 case

tbh I'm mirin that you worked at a hedge fund didn't see that. i'll take it back brother

tbh I'm mirin that you worked at a hedge fund didn't see that. i'll take it back brother
Credentials are not as important as you think. Actually being smart and competent are. Credentials get you a chance to impress, impressing is different.

If you went to a decent university with a 2.1+ in a good degree, you will get interviews at many great institutions. Maybe not the creme de la creme, but some top dogs will give you an interview.

I wouldn't call it a 1/10000 case, as I also final interviewed (top 4 candidates) at Close Brothers in London. There were around 800 applicants.

I also had 0 links to anyone in the financial world.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing

The only other thing is my university might have been overlooked because I lost a family member during my exams (A levels) - This obviously affected my grades and thus the university I wanted to get into.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Credentials are not as important as you think. Actually being smart and competent are. Credentials get you a chance to impress, impressing is different.

If you went to a decent university with a 2.1+ in a good degree, you will get interviews at many great institutions. Maybe not the creme de la creme, but some top dogs will give you an interview.

I wouldn't call it a 1/10000 case, as I also final interviewed (top 4 candidates) at Close Brothers in London. There were around 800 applicants.

I also had 0 links to anyone in the financial world.
I went to Harvard/ Yale/ Princeton and got rejected at every single prestigious instituion.

I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel now as a start-up founder that no one cares about and everyone hates.

I don't believe you fully since that story is unlikely, but you gave me a small breakdown nonetheless.

Made me 1 step closer to dropping it all and just becoming a farmer in Japan

I went to Harvard/ Yale/ Princeton and got rejected at every single prestigious instituion.

I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel now as a start-up founder that no one cares about and everyone hates.

I don't believe you fully since that story is unlikely, but you gave me a small breakdown nonetheless.

Made me 1 step closer to dropping it all and just becoming a farmer in Japan
Could be because of the following:
A) They were too prestigious. I went to a less famous/known hedgefund, it wasn't GS or MS etc lol. Those I would not have got into.
B) You didn't test well or interview well
c) Outside of academia what else did you present? What extra curricular activites etc

If it was none of the reasons above then it must be as it's less competitive in London

----------

I've got nothing to hide mate - You can google my name and find this all out - I used to do lots of poker streaming and coaching so there are some podcasts and information online of me. A lot is quite cringe as I was younger, somewhat arrogant and was stuff learning about life but it's there.

• +1

another case of him getting influenced by status halo, same with Hamza

he ratings are a joke can't believe people are so blue pilled and give him money to get rated

when the true rating comes from dating apps match rates and match quality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, thereallegend, MakinItHappenReturn and 3 others

Nice to meet you henry Lister

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop

miring smug instagram profile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 14781 and ToTheTop
im pretty sure hes good with this guy so rated him chadlite to big him up