I still cannot believe that this guy was given a 7 by Wheat Waffles

Just wait until you realise you are just as bad

Yeah revise that thought:

5abf2624c606fe753c532a0855e8c793

E8ded030f393f9a98084df6637c58e04

im pretty sure hes good with this guy so rated him chadlite to big him up

No. That's an assumption bruv lol.

He was rating these PUA guys WAY before he got mainstream. Infact he was barely at 5k subs even when he hit them with a breakdown

768f392f3ceceb1784a372cc92499940

Could be because of the following:
A) They were too prestigious. I went to a less famous/known hedgefund, it wasn't GS or MS etc lol. Those I would not have got into.
B) You didn't test well or interview well
c) Outside of academia what else did you present? What extra curricular activites etc

If it was none of the reasons above then it must be as it's less competitive in London

----------

I've got nothing to hide mate - You can google my name and find this all out - I used to do lots of poker streaming and coaching so there are some podcasts and information online of me. A lot is quite cringe as I was younger, somewhat arrogant and was stuff learning about life but it's there.
I have 5 internships and around 6 leaderships roles during college I did a lot of extracurricular stuff.

GS and MS is inferior to a hedge fund btw.

Do you want me to rate you on this scale nigga?

The Doomer Levels : r/doomer
I’m tier 0-3 depending on a weekly basis.
Literally lol. Some weeks I don’t smoke at all, some i smoke a bit, some weeks i chainsmoke. occasionally i will have a week where i dip into tier 4.

you don’t know me so you can’t rate me.

Yep he is especially bad at rating people that have channels etc. He rated some guy that gives females advice an 8/10 if I remember correctly and they guy was clearly a 7/10 and then tried to claim women liking the guy meant he was correct. Women liked the guy on his channel because he was a 7/10 that was kissing their butts. The guy wasn't an 8/10 true Chad that would have all the Stacy's who didn't know him at a club wanting him.
What's the difference between a 7 and an 8 ?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
What's the difference between a 7 and an 8 ?
An 8 is a bonafide Chad that has almost all the females checking him out and talking about him when he goes out (really rare). A 7/10 imo is the good looking guy that does pretty good but clearly wont have that level of effect. Chadlite to me is a guy that is just a little more than a 7/10 but not a bonafide Chad.

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94

miring smug instagram profile

What an absolute fucking idiot this guy is for basically doxxing himself.

JFL at willingly having your face plastered across a forum like this and all the potential risks that go with that.

JFL at willingly having your face plastered across a forum like this and all the potential risks that go with that.

He shouldn't care and doesn't.

He's done nothing stupid on here.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
He shouldn't care and doesn't.

He's done nothing stupid on here.
Doesn't matter. Just being associated with this site is a bad idea, and some of the doxxing that happens is sketchy. It would be extremely easy to get this guys' personal info now / family member details / address etc. Just retarded behaviour

Doesn't matter. Just being associated with this site is a bad idea, and some of the doxxing that happens is sketchy. It would be extremely easy to get this guys' personal info now / family member details / address etc. Just retarded behaviour
It’s really not a big deal. I have never known anyone to ever get fucked for being themselves merely making neutral posts over the past 5 years.

The rule is, only say online with your fully doxxed identity what you would say irl.

…Even if he spammed niggerfaggotjewkyscuntsubhumanretardedabuseddog 10,000 times. This forum will eventually be deleted and cancelled.

nobody cares about this guy.

Nobody in the UK looks deeply into that and he is clear in his identity.

You and this community isn't as important or known to the world as you think.

yeah idk, I would prob give julian a 5, he is not sub5 I think, for his age anyway. Just looking quickly, it looks like he doesn't have much good features, but not much totally awful features also except hairline

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
To me he is like the definition of normie white

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Nobody in the UK looks deeply into that and he is clear in his identity.

You and this community isn't as important or known to the world as you think.
You don't understand because you haven't been doxxed yet and presumably don't work a corporate job or have any kind of high status position in society

Employers do check this shit

You don't understand because you haven't been doxxed yet and presumably don't work a corporate job or have any kind of high status position in society

Employers do check this shit

Haven't been doxxed yet? Look at my photograph in my avatar lmao

Listen he's said nothing bad. The site is called LooksMax.Org. Not ElliotRodgerFanClub.Org