I Still Can’t Get Over The Difference In Treatment By Others Since Looksmaxxing

chadison

chadison

Rebirthed.
My current struggle is trying to accept the world as it is. Cruel, random, and unjust. I don’t know how to feel, being a beneficiary of looks and intelligence privilege. The only thing I do know is that I bear the brunt of an enormous responsibility; to use my privileges responsibly. But what does that imply?

Wrong forum to ask chadison. Go talk to your friends majoring in philosophy

Jokes aside, looksmaxxing has changed my life. The difference in treatment by others is simply undeniable and I still experience “success shock” in which, since I was never good-looking and confident as a child, I do not know how to act in situations where people are overtly nice to me, or where women come on to me. I think I will get there soon though, I hope.

The experiences are overwhelming, and i cannot escape the thoughs of sadness regarding the superficiality of human nature

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 7926, mulattomaxxer and 49 others
Blackpill fucks your mind and gives you the ‘behind the scenes’ of every social interaction you have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lungorichard, shave, gymcel:( and 44 others
Blackpill fucks your mind and gives you the ‘behind the scenes’ of every social interaction you have
I think I have begun the true internalization process of the blackpill. It will take a few more years to accept it and work with it, but i am currently in the “depression” phase of the 5 stages of grief. We are the select few that can see the truth, yes. A superpower and enormous grievance (if you have empathy for others less fortunate) at the same time

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard, iwillbeflinch, alriodai and 13 others
show pic

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I posted an “ascension” thread last spring/summer. Since then ive improved my appearance significantly further through outlets such as skincare, diet/sleep, and reduction in rhinoplasy swelling. Also natural maturation as a 20 yo. I do not have a pic of me recently (i will try to take some now) but, based on how many women approach me at parties or give me IOIs , i would rate my overall SMV a high 6 or bottom 7/10. Prior to college, i was a 5 at best.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Yerico7, Aqua and 7 others
Yeah that's surprisingly well put. niggas rant about female nature and bla bla bla but the truly brutal thing is how social dynamics are so predictated by fate basically that's it's disgusting. the knowledge of that killed any naiveness/niceness in me

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard, A23ghskung, germanlooks and 9 others
I posted an “ascension” thread last spring/summer. Since then ive improved my appearance significantly further through outlets such as skincare, diet/sleep, and reduction in rhinoplasy swelling. Also natural maturation as a 20 yo. I do not have a pic of me recently (i will try to take some now) but, based on how many women approach me at parties or give me IOIs , i would rate my overall SMV a high 6 or bottom 7/10. Prior to college, i was a 5 at best.
yep same I used to be a jestermaxxed loner in high school now I started lifting and acting dom irl, stopped being a pushover and I receive a lot more receptiveness and IOIs now. I went from a 4 to close to 7/10 now. I consider myself a fairly good looking guy atm.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
There ya go boss. I’m not a guy who is afraid to be shit on. I know my facial ratios, particularly in my eyes and philtrum/nose, are my central problem and my face is a 6. I am a bit over 6’ in shoes and with my body, my SMV is probably a high 6. I am currently investigating more skincare products and optimizing my sleep/diet/stress.

Pics were just taken now, unfiltered/unfrauded. I actually needed to do that to track my progress anyway, every few months i do a check in

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Yerico7, Preoximerianas and 6 others
yep same I used to be a jestermaxxed loner in high school now I started lifting and acting dom irl, stopped being a pushover and I receive a lot more receptiveness and IOIs now. I went from a 4 to close to 7/10 now. I consider myself a fairly good looking guy atm.

Lowkey with a better hairstyle and skin you would be close to chadlite, keep grinding bro. Glad to hear others are having success as well

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 17174
There ya go boss. I’m not a guy who is afraid to be shit on. I know my facial ratios, particularly in my eyes and philtrum/nose, are my central problem and my face is a 6. I am a bit over 6’ in shoes and with my body, my SMV is probably a high 6. I am currently investigating more skincare products and optimizing my sleep/diet/stress.

Pics were just taken now, unfiltered/unfrauded. I actually needed to do that to track my progress anyway, every few months i do a check in
Good body
Body halo is insane IRL. My fav is when girls cross their legs while talking and always giggle at the most stupid things I say.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Yerico7, Preoximerianas and 4 others

Your face in isolation seems high tier normie but I can see chadlite smv because of your pheno, height, and body

Any hyper black pill stories op :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees, chadison and 2 others

pheno halod hard
your individual features especially eye area are not good, but your eyes are saved by a really light bright color.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 3 others

You have a very good physique, how much time did it take to achieve?

pheno halod hard
your individual features especially eye area are not good, but your eyes are saved by a really light bright color.

@Korea told you son

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Korea and volcelfatcel
You have a very good physique, how much time did it take to achieve?
Ive been lifting for seven years, dedicated. I also probably have above average muscle genetics, although i wouldnt say they're top tier. Ive done tons of research to optimize my lifting and cardio routined

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 17174
Ive been lifting for seven years, dedicated. I also probably have above average muscle genetics, although i wouldnt say they're top tier. Ive done tons of research to optimize my lifting and cardio routined
any good resources you could refer me to?

• +1
@Korea told you son
I never denied the Eye Color Halo, but like OP outlined, his overall bad eye area is only saved by the color.

Eye Shape, Brows & Lashes > Color.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 16834
pheno halod hard
Precisely, yes. If i was not germanic i would not be nearly as successful in my looksmaxxing. I am working to my advantage every positive i was given. Contrasting eyebrows with eyes by dyeing them, growing black stubble, curling eyelashes to make them longer, etc etc. To truly looksmax, one must understand harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, germanlooks, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Good body
Body halo is insane IRL. My fav is when girls cross their legs while talking and always giggle at the most stupid things I say.
Yep, muscular and good clothes with an above average face and you're chilling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

Legit. You literally can’t lose if you have 99th percentile natty body and blue eyes and decent facial averageness

Esp in America where I’m assuming you’re from your life is easy mode if you’re in a ethnic infested state like cali/Florida/Houston/ etc.

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Aqua, Preoximerianas and 4 others
You'll get used to it

I never denied the Eye Color Halo, but like OP outlined, his overall bad eye area is only saved by the color.

Eye Shape, Brows & Lashes > Color.

He has brutal nct and also a ipdcel.

Blue striking eyes or colored contact maxing> Caring about orbital structure and eye shape tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Korea
Your face in isolation seems high tier normie but I can see chadlite smv because of your pheno, height, and body
Yes, i agree. I am also very charismatic in 1-on-1 interactions (weak in groups)
Any hyper black pill stories op :Comfy:
Too many to think of. Both with me and friends. A generalized example that immediately comes to mind are the numerous ~5-6/10 girls (and a few 7/10s) aggressively approaching me when theyre drunk and making it VERY clear they want to have fun (makeout, etc). also, its 100000000x times easier to talk to girls, most of them want to talk to me now (that sure wasn’t the case years ago, lol)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Aqua, Preoximerianas and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Since i see a lot of people on here, I removed the pics, as this was not meant to be a rating thread. I already know my issues and am fairly confident on my assessment. I meant it to be a point to discuss the changes one experiences in daily life when they improve their appearance. If you want to see me, just PM and ill send them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard and Jason Voorhees
I went through the opposite after getting severe cystic acne. When I had k-pop tier skin females thought I was funny. When I got acne suddenly I was creepy.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, UnluckyRedSmith and 8 others
Yes, i agree. I am also very charismatic in 1-on-1 interactions (weak in groups)

Too many to think of. Both with me and friends. A generalized example that immediately comes to mind are the numerous ~5-6/10 girls (and a few 7/10s) aggressively approaching me when theyre drunk and making it VERY clear they want to have fun (makeout, etc). also, its 100000000x times easier to talk to girls, most of them want to talk to me now (that sure wasn’t the case years ago, lol)
I feel you bro. There's no such thing as a dry texter/talker- she just doesn't want to talk to you. The amount of effort and enthusiasm you'll notice in girls who're attracted to you is insane it almost becomes offputting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 4946, Chadethnic101 and 11 others
I went through the opposite after getting severe cystic acne. When I had k-pop tier skin females thought I was funny. When I got acne suddenly I was creepy.
How did your oneitis thing go btw :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Ken

you're ethnic? but I guess in the west?

you look good, do u get IoI in public? is being super skinny intentional?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Since i see a lot of people on here, I removed the pics, as this was not meant to be a rating thread. I already know my issues and am fairly confident on my assessment. I meant it to be a point to discuss the changes one experiences in daily life when they improve their appearance. If you want to see me, just PM and ill send them
can u PM bhai ?

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Jason Voorhees
How did your oneitis thing go btw :whatfeels:
I asked her out and she said she couldnt this week, but she would be free in two weeks. By then my skin should be 95% clear, so hopefully things go well. I plan on asking out a stacy coworker this week, shes been friendlier since my skin started clearing up. Its insane how big of a difference clear skin makes.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 14160 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and StrangerDanger
The amount of effort and enthusiasm you'll notice in girls who're attracted to you is insane it almost becomes offputting.
Yep, its 100% clear to me now when a girl is interested vs isn’t. Although I will say some girls aren’t the aggressive type and will secretly wait and hope that you text them, but once you do, they’ll respond quickly and not let the conversation die.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Yerico7, eduardkoopman and 2 others
My current struggle is trying to accept the world as it is. Cruel, random, and unjust. I don’t know how to feel, being a beneficiary of looks and intelligence privilege. The only thing I do know is that I bear the brunt of an enormous responsibility; to use my privileges responsibly. But what does that imply?

Jokes aside, looksmaxxing has changed my life. The difference in treatment by others is simply undeniable and I still experience “success shock” in which, since I was never good-looking and confident as a child, I do not know how to act in situations where people are overtly nice to me, or where women come on to me. I think I will get there soon though, I hope.

The experiences are overwhelming, and i cannot escape the thoughs of sadness regarding the superficiality of human nature
Legit my story . I still cant stop myself from jestermaxxing and I dont even have to anymore

• +1
Which country you live

• +1
great improvements.

Miami Vice Deal With It GIF

Not a Chad, maybe not "even" a Chadlite.
But overall quit good looking.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Yep, its 100% clear to me now when a girl is interested vs isn’t. Although I will say some girls aren’t the aggressive type and will secretly wait and hope that you text them, but once you do, they’ll respond quickly and not let the conversation die.
one deffo learns the difference, and what real interest looks like.
before, as an ugly guy, we may think all women are a bit difficult and distant when trying to get with them. UNTILL, you come a cross a woman whom has real interest. Than all off a suden, stuff foes easy, quiker, and smooth.

night and day, defference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I posted an “ascension” thread last spring/summer. Since then ive improved my appearance significantly further through outlets such as skincare, diet/sleep, and reduction in rhinoplasy swelling.
cool. and you were quit good looking already.
Probably you are stubbling into Chadlite territories
Also natural maturation as a 20 yo. I do not have a pic of me recently (i will try to take some now) but, based on how many women approach me at parties or give me IOIs , i would rate my overall SMV a high 6 or bottom 7/10. Prior to college, i was a 5 at best.
your prior pic, with the glasses (glases are a huge looksmin by the way). you was overall below 5 imo. more like a 30 percentile.
In those last summer pics, I would overall rate you: face: 65-70 percentile, and body 99 percentile.

• +1

Show pic and what ur height

see above, I posted a link.
also, The guy is shredded brah, part of the shredded cunts crowd (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
just saw I think its a good ascension but nothing out of the oridinary

just saw I think its a good ascension but nothing out of the oridinary
his gym gains, aka his body shape. I out of the ordinairy though.
Since, maybe only 1/100 younger men are shredded?

his gym gains, aka his body shape. I out of the ordinairy though.
Since, maybe only 1/100 younger men are shredded?
i think if natty then good job if steroids then its gay. I think looskmaxing is for the soul too, not just face and body, steroids are a shortcut and stupid to use

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
i think if natty then good job
I almost never in daily life (outside of the gym) see guy with his muscle mass and leanness combo.
Do you?

I guess, being good muscle mass and lean = 99 percetnile body shape?
what you think?
if steroids then its gay. I think looskmaxing is for the soul too, not just face and body, steroids are a shortcut and stupid to use
Yeah, it's good for mental health, to look ones best.
I get told often, because I'm old, to hopp on roids. But I have never ever used it. because I know, if one starts, it's kinda for life.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
I almost never in daily life (outside of the gym) see guy with his muscle mass and leanness combo.
Do you?

I guess, being good muscle mass and lean = 99 percetnile body shape?
what you think?

Yeah, it's good for mental health, to look ones best.
I get told often, because I'm old, to hopp on roids. But I have never ever used it. because I know, if one starts, it's kinda for life.
too lean is not really required. 12-14 percent is ideal, higher libido better sleep and feel better

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and eduardkoopman
This is so true. Twice as much for people who have been unattractive in their life and know what it's like on both sides. The only way to survive once blackpill mentality is ingrained in your mind is to think about it enough to enjoy the benefits but not enough to actually poison your mind and want to live as an hermit.

Also since normies are retards and/or hypocrites, you need to think in blackpill terms but appear as if you were thinking in bluepill terms.

• +1
Reactions: Veles, Deleted member 4946, klamus and 2 others
the looks-based difference in treatment is so fucking evident to me in university environments. I often need to take bathroom breaks and listen to sad music to cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4946, Chadethnic101 and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back