I still don’t even know what to do

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
I’ve called the office near 10 times now, and it’s been probably a month or two since I’ve even asked for them to make the appointment and they fucked that up too. They don’t allow you to speak to the doctor beforehand and they are “struggling“ to move my appointment earlier. (((Tricks))) they will not help me because they don’t help subhumans, the lifes of incels they will never care about. They don’t like us (((they))) want to see us suffer. I will call until they forcibly give me a new appointment, because HGH is looking to be a cope. I don’t wanna ruck up my brow ridge or nose or other bones in the process. I only need height and frame and dic and I can’t have it because of (((tricks))) :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 6403 and oatmeal
I got an appointment by asking nicely

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I got an appointment by asking nicely
I’ve done That 10 times now :lul:
it is a kids endocrinologist though they’re always gay about appointments

"hgh is going to be a cope" what??? its not gonna grow ur nose

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
"hgh is going to be a cope" what??? its not gonna grow ur nose
Based I think I got it mixed up with someone taking mk677 and it growing their nose

im still concerned about brow ridge since I don’t want to become an ogre

Based I think I got it mixed up with someone taking mk677 and it growing their nose

im still concerned about brow ridge since I don’t want to become an ogre
its a fucking meme just use it
i used mk677 = 100% no nose growth. By the end of it I became more prettyboy. It "grows" nose because of water retention, not actual cartilage. I mean it does grow your browridge but also jaw/cheekbones + its not that significant

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10491, ChadsAreCool, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
Nigga if u want to ascend you gotta take action, what’s there to lose if your incel?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 4720