I still don't see anyone wearing shoe lifts it's a legit looksmax you can do rather than injecting some Chinese garbage

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Muh everyone wear shoe lifts bro !
No they don't I barely see anyone wearing shoe lifts
You should wear around 2 inch shoe lifts don't go more than that it's much better than trying to heightmax using any other way if you are over 18.
If sub 18 then yeh you should give hgh a try as it would be worth it at your age.
@kanderior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, kanderior and mathis
no trust in qingdao sigma hgh supp no kizzy

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@Christiano

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You should wear around 2 inch shoe lifts don't go more than that it's much better than trying to heightmax using any other way if you are over 18.
If sub 18 then yeh you should give hgh a try as it would be worth it at your age.
@kanderior
its super uncomfortable to walk in and its pretty pathetic, imagine taking them off in front off a chick

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, zyzzbrah1234 and Deleted member 25377
I'd rather be a midget than wear a shoelift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, UZB_Strebl, datboijj and 2 others
its super uncomfortable to walk in and its pretty pathetic, imagine taking them off in front off a chick
Ig you'll get used to the discomfort overtime but if you don't go over 2 inches you should be fine

I’m gonna made an AI lift detector and make millions now that blackpill is taking kff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, aleksander, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
Tinder will buy it off me and let foids buy it as an in app purchase

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and 5.5psl
@kanderior
no shoe lifts for your face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and 5.5psl
if ur 5'11 wearing even just one inch shoe lifts with the right shoes boosts you immensely yeah

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, datboijj, zura and 1 other person
Ig you'll get used to the discomfort overtime but if you don't go over 2 inches you should be fine
There's basically little to no discomfort if you get shoes that are specifically made to increase your height instead of just shoe lifts.
I wear shoes that increase my height by 7cm/2.75 inches and its just enough so I can larp as a human.
I can run with them and I haven't been caught with them yet, I highly recommend it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, 5.5psl and TheReckons
if ur 5'11 wearing even just one inch shoe lifts with the right shoes boosts you immensely yeah
yeah exactly im like 5'11.8 and when I wear shoes +1inch lifts im 6'1.5

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
There's basically little to no discomfort if you get shoes that are specifically made to increase your height instead of just shoe lifts.
I wear shoes that increase my height by 7cm/2.75 inches and its just enough so I can larp as a human.
I can run with them and I haven't been caught with them yet, I highly recommend it.
Because you've never been invited by a foid to her house jfl. The only reason you are jot being caught is because you only meet people outside.
When you visit someone's apartment, room, house. U take off your shoes.
And that's when the people realise how much of a manlet u are.

Shoe lifts are great 👍🏼

Fr
I'm saving thousands of bucks on chinese bunk shit at wearing some comfy shoe lifts that give me ez 2 inches

Because you've never been invited by a foid to her house jfl. The only reason you are jot being caught is because you only meet people outside.
When you visit someone's apartment, room, house. U take off your shoes.
And that's when the people realise how much of a manlet u are.
Lmao and it hurts Achilles heel

What shoes do you wear?

yeah exactly im like 5'11.8 and when I wear shoes +1inch lifts im 6'1.5
yeah even that small difference is such a halo to girls, because youll go from average to be4ing the tallest in most crowds

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I would love to run an experiment where people would watch clips of a bunch of guys walking, and have to try and guess which ones are wearing lifts.

Easiest & best looksmax

yeah even that small difference is such a halo to girls, because youll go from average to be4ing the tallest in most crowds

I’m 6’5” in my lifts, I don’t even get any IOI from hags at work who I should have preselection with.

Overheard these 40y+ women fantasising over some teenager in a class they went to “he’s a CHILD” “but he’s so cute TEEHEE” it’s literally over if you’re not HTN+ and able to look under 20.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Arms will look weird

you gotta get a chick first tho

I’m 6’5” in my lifts, I don’t even get any IOI from hags at work who I should have preselection with.

Overheard these 40y+ women fantasising over some teenager in a class they went to “he’s a CHILD” “but he’s so cute TEEHEE” it’s literally over if you’re not HTN+ and able to look under 20.
if u cant get pussy at 6'5 its over bro

i can see what you mean, yeah lifts are pointless if your face is already not decent. for my my iois increased very quickly from wearing them , but i had heard comments from girls multiple times before dirrectly or indirectly of oh "dragomaxer" would pull so much if he was a little taller. Actual suifuel when i heard her say this specially considering the fact that i had already hooked up with the girl that said that.

unironically probably one of the main moments that made me decide to stop being retarded and wearing flat shoes while literally anyone nt wears airforces or somewhat height boosting shoes. switched to airforces and wore insoles as well (technically always needed them cause of flat feet so i can always larp that if i get caught).

since switching ive not gotten any suspicion even though im quite literally 2 inches taller when going out now, only got asked questions about wether i got taller or not.

*note: if you are going to start wearing lifts and not already old i highly suggest you start doing so during winter break or some sort of break where you don't see your circle for a long time so that they don't notice the difference overnight and so that you can even larp slight growth over the break. this will make the difference between being asked if you are wearing lifts vs if you got taller

@kanderior
I wear them at 6”2 bro

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
nvm

Last edited:
Half an inch sure. it doesnt change anything.

You cant run worth shit

@kanderior
I even i height fraud at 6"6 even bluepilled people height fraud its nesary now a days

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@kanderior
How are you gonna have sex in shoe lifts