I still miss my first GF

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
I feel like a low T faggot for romanticizing any whore but I just really miss that dopamine rush of falling in love for the first time. My 2nd GF was nothing compared to the 1st and I just wanted to smash...Not to mention the quarantine has me going crazy because I can no longer hang out with any females and I can’t experience the dopamine rush of falling in love again (I still have yet to experience it for the second time).
510E2BCD 3198 4753 BCD8 5CED522DD251
47266C3A E121 4220 9618 8EF4B33C44BF
E12B9132 1F7C 4F51 BDD5 A225A20EB1D6
AB5F513B 1FB3 4494 BDF6 ADD15A547DBE

Fuck having emotional intelligence...and inb4 some PUA retard tells me “you just lack options bro!!111!!”
6955E724 81A8 4595 BDA7 6C67E282F32D
F4AA0D18 945D 4C42 9376 72846A79EAF6

I talk to 7 females at once and I still feel like this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3526, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Sad shit man

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
Shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 685 and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SubhumanCurrycel, Saltner and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I forgot how to love tbh tbh tbh ngl ngl

• So Sad
I don’t miss my first one, but one girl I was with 2 years ago I do. I have no idea why I still like her, but fuck I wish I could talk to her again.

I need to injecT

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadelite, RAITEIII and 1 other person
I feel like a low T faggot for romanticizing any whore but I just really miss that dopamine rush of falling in love for the first time. My 2nd GF was nothing compared to the 1st and I just wanted to smash...Not to mention the quarantine has me going crazy because I can no longer hang out with any females and I can’t experience the dopamine rush of falling in love again (I still have yet to experience it for the second time).
View attachment 373503View attachment 373504View attachment 373505View attachment 373508
Fuck having emotional intelligence...and inb4 some PUA retard tells me “you just lack options bro!!111!!”
View attachment 373514View attachment 373516

Yeah once youre blacked pilled its either suicide or just finding something you love doing.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Death to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Pillarman
I don’t miss my first one, but one girl I was with 2 years ago I do. I have no idea why I still like her, but fuck I wish I could talk to her again.

I need to injecT
I just want to fall in love again tbh. I miss feeling that constant 24/7 dopamine rush. I don’t think craving emotional satisfaction is as low T as fags here make it out to be.

what the fuck is this soy ass shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I have never been loved,its over

• So Sad
Miss u 2 bb

• Woah
dont waste ur time on this forum.
go out

and rope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Madhate, Effortless and Greeicy
Not that old. I thought you were in your late 30s or early 40s JFL. Remember that Gandy himself lost his virginity and had his first GF at 21 despite being 8PSL. You should just try first.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and Beetlejuice
it took me 10 years to overcome a lost relationship.

• Woah
it took me 10 years to overcome a lost relationship.
How old are you and how long did the relationship last? And was it your first GF?

it was my 2nd gf, but i was her first bf, so we had a very experimental and honest relationsship. it only lasted for a year, because then she moved to study abroad. probably part of the reason it did hurt so much.
im 38 now :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Greeicy
it was my 2nd gf, but i was her first bf, so we had a very experimental and honest relationsship. it only lasted for a year, because then she moved to study abroad. probably part of the reason it did hurt so much.
Well why didn’t you just hold on or travel abroad with her or some shit like that? Being a female’s first boyfriend is legit, she will never forget about you.

i was not in the position to follow her, i was living at my parents and had to finish school. I also thought i would rationalize it.
We broke up 4month after she left.
also she met another guy...

now she has 4 kids already.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless and Greeicy
You should have stopped her.

in hindsight mistakes were made. on the other hand i doubt she would be my dreamgirl today.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy and Effortless
sorry cannot relate

i was not in the position to follow her, i was living at my parents and had to finish school. I also thought i would rationalize it.

Fuck I just don’t know if I would ever be able to recover from this. How did the first few months feel like? When did your depression hit it’s peak during that grieving period?

i felt awful the moment it was finally over. Then I wasnt really aware I was frozen inside up until 10yrs later I fell in love with another girl but couldnt open myself to her. after digging, my unsolved pain showed up and I finally closed that chapter. In the meantime the new girl left though. fck whores lol

• So Sad
Everyone needs to go through heartbreak, it's a formative experience and will teach you to treat sloots like sloots.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless
View attachment 373503View attachment 373504View attachment 373505View attachment 373508
View attachment 373514View attachment 373516
Ok

Post a pic brother so we can miss her too

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-
FUCKK same, I've fucked so many girls after my ex girlfriend but I still think about her sometimes for no fucking reason

I legit go months and months without thinking about her, talking to new girls, enjoying life and randomly she just pops up in my head and it gets me all depressed thinking of what we had

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Finalchad and Greeicy

I need to injecT
Future oneitiscel detected.

Does she by chance look better than all ur other foids that you don't miss?

• +1
Reactions: Hades
FUCKK same, I've fucked so many girls after my ex girlfriend but I still think about her sometimes for no fucking reason

I legit go months and months without thinking about her, talking to new girls, enjoying life and randomly she just pops up in my head and it gets me all depressed thinking of what we had

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
It’s fucking painful. Everytime she uploads a new pic of her on Instagram or Facebook, it gets my cortisol rising and makes me feel anxious. The hurt isn’t as strong as the first 2 months but there are still lingering feelings.

• +1
ngl this is kind of a cuck thread, didnt your 1st girlfriend end up becoming a whore and you broke it off because she fucked like 8 other guys before she was even with you at 16?

• So Sad
ngl this is kind of a cuck thread, didnt your 1st girlfriend end up becoming a whore and you broke it off because she fucked like 8 other guys before she was even with you at 16?
I don’t know bro...sometimes I forget about that. My first GF indeed had lots of BFs before me but I broke up with my second GF for that reason and I never cared to be in a LTR with her anyways. My first GF was the one who broke up with me though but I still miss the feelings and the dopamine rush that I had when I was with her. I don’t want to go back to her specifically because she probably already cucked me at this point and sucked Chad’s dick or sent him nudes but I just want to feel the same thing with another female.

What about now? Do you have an oneitis for any whore? Do you miss feeling loved?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
It’s fucking painful. Everytime she uploads a new pic of her on Instagram or Facebook, it gets my cortisol rising and makes me feel anxious. The hurt isn’t as strong as the first 2 months but there are still lingering feelings.

Was like that for me too brother, Im sure most people will call bs because most of them never experience it but I was legit getting heart ache thinking about her

You're making me think of her again. FUCK YOU BITCH

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Was like that for me too brother, Im sure most people will call bs because most of them never experience it but I was legit getting heart ache thinking about her

You're making me think of her again. FUCK YOU BITCH

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Why do this to yourself? Just delete the screenshots bro. If I didn’t delete them I would probably be in deep crippling depression now. I still think about the messages of when we got back together and she would send me paragraphs telling me how i’m the best thing to ever happen to her and the night we met up again (because we were broken up before that but not for as long because this time it’s really over) and she told me it was the best night of her life...She would wait for me every single day after school and would always hang out with me till it was 12AM. I get messaged by females DAILY and even double texted when I ignore them but it just isn’t enough to satisfy me. I still miss those feelings and memories.

• So Sad
Future oneitiscel detected.

Does she by chance look better than all ur other foids that you don't miss?
Nah she’s wasn’t, I just got along with her very well. Felt comfortable saying shit to her.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and Greeicy
Nah she’s wasn’t, I just got along with her very well. Felt comfortable saying shit to her.
I feel you. She was my best friend as well as my girlfriend and i saw her as the coolest person ever because she had a sense of mystery and charm to her. Emotional intelligence really sucks.

And here i am a kissless subhuman. Scraping by looking for a glance. Jfl

• So Sad
18 nearing 19. Over for me
Far from over. You probably have never even tried JFL. Gandy is a god in terms of looks and only had his first GF at freaking 21 and he said himself that it was because he was shy. I can give you anecdotes of mine as well cause I know guys who got their first GF in their early to late 20s.

Far from over. You probably have never even tried JFL. Gandy is a god in terms of looks and only had his first GF at freaking 21 and he said himself that it was because he was shy. I can give you anecdotes of mine as well cause I know guys who got their first GF in their early to late 20s.
Key word

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Effortless
Yes but that doesn’t explain how he lost his VIRGNITY at 21. Gandy mogs me to Andromeda and back and I lost my virginity before him. You just have to TRY.