I still miss my first GF

Yes but that doesn’t explain how he lost his VIRGNITY at 21. Gandy mogs me to Andromeda and back and I lost my virginity before him. You just have to TRY.
I have a jew nose, 404 chin, nonexistent gonial angle, long midface of death, and shit teeth. Wtf do you expect me to "try" to do?
Plus i hardly believe Gandy lost his virginity at 21.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
FUCKK same, I've fucked so many girls after my ex girlfriend but I still think about her sometimes for no fucking reason

I legit go months and months without thinking about her, talking to new girls, enjoying life and randomly she just pops up in my head and it gets me all depressed thinking of what we had

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Gigachad
Nah she’s wasn’t, I just got along with her very well. Felt comfortable saying shit to her.
So personality is a thing. Take a look autistic looksmaxxers
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Effortless
i still miss oneitis 😞
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Greeicy
Lol, imagine caring about girls this much, inject
 
I have a jew nose, 404 chin, nonexistent gonial angle, long midface of death, and shit teeth. Wtf do you expect me to "try" to do?
Plus i hardly believe Gandy lost his virginity at 21.
Try looksmaxxing.
 

Similar threads

i6w9
Replies
11
Views
44
i6w9
i6w9
rockstarr
Replies
24
Views
128
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
20
Views
131
Crimx991
Crimx991
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
6
Views
46
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
price.
Replies
13
Views
94
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top