I still see good looking male homeless guys all the time never seen one decent looking homeless girl

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Some of these people are borderline chads. If they shaved and showered they would be 8/10 unironically and they still ended up homeless.

Meanwhile you never see women under 40 being homeless unless they are actually ugly. Every homeless girl I see is black or overweight none of them are better looking then 4/10. But with men its more mixed I see guys who could easily be a chad if they had a clean place for a month.

Just goes to show looks are important but for women they will always be okay unless they are unironically ugly vs with guys being attractive won't save them from a truly bad situation all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Richard_Hungwell and Manu le coq
Like I really tried I went by an area with a lot of homeless people. For starters 2/3 were men to begin with, The 1/3 that were women were either A. Overweight B Over 40 C. Black D. Ugly/deformed.

I couldn't even see one girl I would consider fuckable for a one night stand.

Basically for a woman to not be in abject poverty the only one standard is don't be an absolute dreg
It's not even that women need to be attractive thats bullshit being slim and doing make up if you aren't deformed is enough for 80% of women to be good enough. Vs with guys its not one trait they have to be decent looking tall good job NT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Homeless girls are rare. Women, unlike men, are loved unconditionally

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19478, Johnnybegood and 6 others
Cute/slim average homeless girls will get a simp take them under their wing and house them within hours of being on the streets. Most cute girls don't fall into to the trap of unemployment+crime+drugs and asbo's (anti social behaviour order) which are the biggest causes of homelessness in the first place.

Most homeless women are either very old or extremely fat, alcoholic and butch and act like violent men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Johnnybegood, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Homeless girls are rare. Women, unlike men, are loved unconditionally
There are some. But they are very bad looking. Like bad enough that even desperate incels would not date them. 300 pounds black and other deformities too. Or its old schizophrenic women with drug issues over 40.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Bitch
This is true.

I frequent homeless areas and guys there sometimes literally look like textbook chads. On the other hand ive only in my entire life seen seriously deformed or ill homeless woman.

The reason you dont see average homeless women is obvious though. This reinforces blackpill truths ab females and women in society if anything. On a tipped scale for sure.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Wallenberg, Brian Peppers and 1 other person
Cute/slim average homeless girls will get a simp take them under their wing and house them within hours of being on the streets. Most cute girls don't fall into to the trap of unemployment+crime+drugs and asbo's (anti social behaviour order) which are the biggest causes of homelessness in the first place.

Most homeless women are either very old or extremely fat, alcoholic and butch and act like violent men.
I've just never seen one that is above 4/10 period. Even girls hardcore addicted to drugs get a place to stay they usually just become prostitutes

• Hmm...
This is true.

I frequent homeless areas and guys there sometimes literally look like textbook chads. On the other hand ive only in my entire life seen seriously deformed or ill homeless woman.

The reason you dont see average homeless women is obvious though. This reinforces blackpill truths ab females and women in society if anything. On a tipped scale for sure.
Yeah thats the part of the black pill a lot of people don't understand. Its not even looks completely its just that most men don't matter.

You could be decent looking but still fall on hard times and be fucked as a guy. That would never happen to Stacy someone will always bail her out until she's above 29 and looks start to fade. And even then she will just settle for the guy she thought was an incel at 18 when they are both 30 and still end up with a rich life style while resenting this cuck of a man

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Richard_Hungwell and dreamcake1mo
I've just never seen one that is above 4/10 period. Even girls hardcore addicted to drugs get a place to stay they usually just become prostitutes

I've never seen an average or attractive homeless woman in real life eithrr. But instead I read a few stories in magazines that had a picture of a cute woman that was once homeless. But it's always a success story in those magazine, the girl was clearly helped out due to the kindness and generousity of others.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 11126
I've never seen an average or attractive homeless woman in real life eithrr. But instead I read a few stories in magazines that had a picture of a cute woman that was once homeless. But it's always a success story in those magazine, the girl was clearly helped out due to the kindness and generousity of others.
Yeah whenever you read shit like that it should confirm the stereotypes. A 5/10 White girl was homeless for one week and got out of it wow stop the presses guys!

If this were at all common that magazine would never have printed the story

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Brian Peppers
Yeah whenever you read shit like that it should confirm the stereotypes. A 5/10 White girl was homeless for one week and got out of it wow stop the presses guys!

Now she snorts drugs and drinks a litre of Jameson's a day in a rich Indian doctors basement.

• Woah
  • +1
Now she snorts drugs and drinks a litre of Jameson's a day in a rich Indian doctors basement.
Yeah this is a major blackpill women can get away with so much but even chad has limits. If chad gets hooked on drugs his gf will leave him.

Its funny how can women at all even pretend to themselves they are oppressed?

• +1
Location?

• +1
Yeah, as mentioned the reason is obvious. GL or non-ugly women get BFs who provide shelter.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Richard_Hungwell
Yeah, as mentioned the reason is obvious. GL or non-ugly women get BFs who provide shelter.
Yeah it was more so shocking that you can find a lot of decent looking guys on the street.

Blackpill is still correct but for men even good looking men its easy to fall from grace. Talked with a chad who said he got kicked out at 19 and now he's 20 he looked decent he said it was just hard to get back in the flow because no one helped him after he got there (maybe it was a lie for money) but he seemed like he wasn't a junkie.

Meanwhile if any girl got kicked out at 19 who was 5/10+ and white and said half that sob story some guy would be giving her 50 dollars or offering to let her stay in the spare room

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Wallenberg
Yeah it was more so shocking that you can find a lot of decent looking guys on the street.
Why don't women provide shelter for homeless Chad or homeless nonfat normies? Is it because it makes women feel dominant (provider/nurturer) which goes against their nature's, perhaps incompetence on behalf of the Chad. ???

• +1
Why don't women provide shelter for homeless Chad or homeless nonfat normies? Is it because it makes women feel dominant (provider/nurturer) which goes against their nature's, perhaps incompetence on behalf of the Chad. ???
Yeah most women despise being the breadwinner. Women are pretty evil you will read a lot about women who abandon their husband with cancer and they later say the reason was seeing them so weak made them lose all attraction.

Once you appear weak in a woman's eyes its over for the relationship.

• +1
Yeah most women despise being the breadwinner. Women are pretty evil you will read a lot about women who abandon their husband with cancer and they later say the reason was seeing them so weak made them lose all attraction.
Often a man losing his job leads to a woman initiating divorce.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 11126
Yeah the nonsense that women want you to cry or be vulnerable is a shit test maybe they actually believe they want that. But deep down women view a man who would do this with nothing but contempt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 12002 and Wallenberg
Women should be tested by men by making them live in a hut for a year and shower only once every week and a half during that time. Men need to stop allowing women to put stipulations on them. I know it will never happen though.

• Love it
B-but...muh looks are everything in life!! :feelswah:

There are some. But they are very bad looking. Like bad enough that even desperate incels would not date them. 300 pounds black and other deformities too. Or its old schizophrenic women with drug issues over 40.
I've even seen some women (not sure if they were homeless) that were decent looking and thin but they were scary because they were twitching and tweaking out on drugs or something and talking to themselves and will literally yell at any man who comes within 10 feet of her. Is one considered a volcel if they wouldn't want to bed such a woman?

I've talked to a handful of attractive girls who were "homeless" for brief periods in their life and it was never real homelessness (in my opinion). Homelessness to women is crashing at their friend's house for a couple weeks or at the very worst sleeping in their comfortable car for a couple weeks...not REAL homelessness like men face.

Women should be tested by men by making them live in a hut for a year and shower only once every week and a half during that time. Men need to stop allowing women to put stipulations on them. I know it will never happen though.
Modern men are cucked beyond redemption.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 11126
I've seen a lot of interesting takes on this thread. Turns out some users here are ackowledging the BP with sobriety.

Looks are the most important thing in life, but there is no face for your schizophrenia, retarded low iq, and other brain malfunctions.

If you are a man you are not entitled to the same benefits that women have.
Remember only 40% of men reproduced throughout history compared to 80% of women. 20% of men with schizophrenia reproduce compared to 50-60% of women with the same mental illness!!!!

As a man you need a dose of everything to really live life on easy mode. It's not just being good looking. And no, living life on easy mode doesn't just mean getting IOIs left and right. It means respect, status, women's attention etc. You think a beggar on the street gives a shit if he is getting eyefucked by another woman. Kys if you think that

• +1
I've seen a lot of interesting takes on this thread. Turns out some users here are ackowledging the BP with sobriety.

Looks are the most important thing in life, but there is no face for your schizophrenia, retarded low iq, and other brain malfunctions.

If you are a man you are not entitled to the same benefits that women have.
Remember only 40% of men reproduced throughout history compared to 80% of women. 20% of men with schizophrenia reproduce compared to 50-60% of women with the same mental illness!!!!

As a man you need a dose of everything to really live life on easy mode. It's not just being good looking. And no, living life on easy mode doesn't just mean getting IOIs left and right. It means respect, status, women's attention etc. You think a beggar on the street gives a shit if he is getting eyefucked by another woman. Kys if you think that
This is a big issue autistic people struggle with me included. They love categorizing things into binary logic. But the truth is these things are very complex. Looks aren't all that matter IQ isn't all that matter there isn't one single trait that will give you a good life if you are deficient in other traits.

Looks are just the most obvious piece of the puzzle

• +1
Where did you get these numbers?

• +1
75% percent of homeless women in my city are all three of the following:

Over age 50
Obese
Black (Dark Skinned)

Nobody wants to save a big fat black bitch JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Brian Peppers
Drugs. Bad shit

Women have the vast majority of homeless shelters too despite less being homeless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
homeless girls can prostitutemaxx easily and therefore wont be homeless for long. For every 50 homeless dudes there is one homeless foid who happens to be butt ugly too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478