I still think about a girl 10 years later after I shared a class with her in school

elld101

elld101

Banned
This is probably the most soy cuck shit I'm admitting here but back when I was a bluepilled 16 year old in 2011 I shared the same class as this Stacey (I'm 27 now btw :feelswhy:). I only spoke to her once (used an excuse to ask her about coursework). That autumn/winter 2011 and spring/summer 2012 we'd share the same class about 2/3 days a week. I'd frequently see her in 2012/2013 in hallways but that's about it....

I never added her on FB or insta but frequently stalk her online every now and then. I even stalk her friends hoping they share a picture with her in it :lul:

I used to look at her pics almost every day when I was 17-20, but like once a month now. I still think of her in my daily thoughts as she basically lives rent free in my head. I thought I'd get over her by nowbut haven't. I'm pretty sure I will when I get another crush or a GF.

I've had crushes on other girls after this one, who I would also obsess about but usually lasts no longer than six months..during that time I'd forget about this girl but she would stay in the background ready to take her place in my head once Is get over my new crush.:feelsuhh:

This is so soul-crushing :feelswah:
I wish I never saw this girl. She's actually gone from a 10/10 to like a 8/10 and has probably been railroaded by at least 5 guys since I saw her. But that perfect version of her is stuck in my head forever :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, OldRooster, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
you and every other man on earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
you and every other man on earth
Really? I don't think it's common.

I've had maybe 5 deep crushes on girls in my life. Girls who I couldn't stop thinking about and would act like a soy cuck around. But this one has stuck with me for 10 fucking years!

Everyone remembers their crushes but who still maintains their crush after so many years :feelswhy:

I don't think this would be been possible without social media. I've literally forgotten about everyone else in my school, college and university.

Oneitis abused dog syndrome. I stopped having a oneitis at like 14 lol. Grow up faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Dunkelheit, Just4Beast and 1 other person
i still remember i trying to ask my highschool crush out when i was in college, pretend i sent wrong messege, cringe af.....

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21146, Ken and 1 other person
BRUTAL, the only way to cure oneitis is to find a new one. The older you get the harder it is to find a new oneitis. Girls your age all look used up and unpure. Girls younger than you are so unattainable that they cant become your oneitis.

Im glad I was able to find a new oneitis after my last one left me borderline suicidal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
who I would also obsess about but usually lasts no longer than six months
I was obsessed with some argentinian twins last summer. I lost interest after 6 months stalking them every hour. I have been obsessed with some swedish girls too but suddenly I lost interes after some months. This is not your case. I recommend you to stop stalking her friends and stop thinking about her. When we fall in love with someone we think that person is gorgeous, but once you have broke up you realize she was not that good. She has not though in your face since 10 years ago. Dont be weak and move on.

This is probably the most soy cuck shit I'm admitting here but back when I was a bluepilled 16 year old in 2011 I shared the same class as this Stacey (I'm 27 now btw :feelswhy:). I only spoke to her once (used an excuse to ask her about coursework). That autumn/winter 2011 and spring/summer 2012 we'd share the same class about 2/3 days a week. I'd frequently see her in 2012/2013 in hallways but that's about it....

I never added her on FB or insta but frequently stalk her online every now and then. I even stalk her friends hoping they share a picture with her in it :lul:

I used to look at her pics almost every day when I was 17-20, but like once a month now. I still think of her in my daily thoughts as she basically lives rent free in my head. I thought I'd get over her by nowbut haven't. I'm pretty sure I will when I get another crush or a GF.

I've had crushes on other girls after this one, who I would also obsess about but usually lasts no longer than six months..during that time I'd forget about this girl but she would stay in the background ready to take her place in my head once Is get over my new crush.:feelsuhh:

I wish I never saw this girl. She's actually gone from a 10/10 to like a 8/10 and has probably been railroaded by at least 5 guys since I saw her. But that perfect version of her is stuck in my head forever :lul:
This sounds exactly like me, I never asked her out either and I regret it everyday

I still think about this young girl who turned around on her bike to make eyecontact with me years ago

• Love it
Reactions: Curry Suicide

I don't even remember who my highschool collegues was 10 years ago, let alone a girl who I like 🤣

what lack of anything does to a mf

The best way to get over her would be to post her pictures in this thread. It would act as a symbolic release.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
over

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
BRUTAL, the only way to cure oneitis is to find a new one.
You need to destroy any way you can see her/get reminded she exists.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

• +1
Reactions: Ken