I Still Think About Her

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
literally lost her and she wont even talk to me. I don't even think she looks at me anymore. there were three moments that I can think of that made me happier than i have ever been.

1. when we both admitted to liking each other.

2. when we looked at each other when our favorite song played.

3. Me saying a joke out loud knowing she would hear it. hearing her scream and laugh in response touched my heart.

Fuck man. If my boy just didn't fuck me over i would have been fine. I have never been so embarrassed in my life and I don't know why i am so in love with her right now. It's literally making me sic. she is all i think about all day. She to me is the most beautiful woman that has ever walked the earth.

God i miss flirting with her. if only our "friends" didn't get in our way so fucking much. And i fucking hate my "boy" for lying about her feelings for me. Deep down i know she misses me too. BUT FUCK MAN.

sorry had to vent about this shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, ROTTING, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
You know it's not the same as it was

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and darkness97
You know it's not the same as it was
WHY BROO SHE LOVES HARRY STYLES FUAAARK YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY. SHE GAVE ME A HUG WHEN I SAID I LIKED THE SONG FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRK

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
literally lost her and she wont even talk to me. I don't even think she looks at me anymore. there were three moments that I can think of that made me happier than i have ever been.

1. when we both admitted to liking each other.

2. when we looked at each other when our favorite song played.

3. Me saying a joke out loud knowing she would hear it. hearing her scream and laugh in response touched my heart.

Fuck man. If my boy just didn't fuck me over i would have been fine. I have never been so embarrassed in my life and I don't know why i am so in love with her right now. It's literally making me sic. she is all i think about all day. She to me is the most beautiful woman that has ever walked the earth.

God i miss flirting with her. if only our "friends" didn't get in our way so fucking much. And i fucking hate my "boy" for lying about her feelings for me. Deep down i know she misses me too. BUT FUCK MAN.

sorry had to vent about this shit.
I’ve never touched a women so stfu

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and darkness97
WHY BROO SHE LOVES HARRY STYLES FUAAARK YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY. SHE GAVE ME A HUG WHEN I SAID I LIKED THE SONG FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRK

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????
thoughts on this song?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
were u gon smash