I stood up to that lunch guy today

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff

My previous thread for context so, there I was at the mess hall again, facing the usual routine. Same grumpy server, same skimpy chicken portions. I waited my turn, got to the front, and sure enough, there it was - a tiny, sad-looking chicken leg. I decided I wasn't having it anymore. Politely, I asked for another serving of chicken. He devlined and told me that he was only supposed to give each person one serving of chicke but I pointed out that the portions seemed way smaller than what we were supposed to get.

That didn't go over well. He got angry, claiming it was the standard size and yelling at me to keep the line moving but I wasn't having it no more and yelled back at him, telling him I wasn't moving an inch until I got what I paid for. The whole mess hall went quiet, everyone watching this little showdown. The old fart, clearly was not used to anyone talking back, muttering about how disrespectful and ill mannered the youth these days had become and how shamelessly they are talking back to elders, but seeing I wasn't backing down, grudgingly served me another piece.

The guys in rest of the line decided they weren't going to settle for scraps either. One by one, they all spoke up, demanding their fair share or threatening to take it up with the warden. Brutal jfl. The chicken piece today for some reason tasted 10x more delicious. I ate my meal and came back to my room satisfied with a full stomach.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, One Rep Max, dehydrated and 22 others
@BrahminBoss @RAMU KAKA @WatermelonLover

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
They should make a movie about you bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, One Rep Max, laaltin and 12 others
How nigga felt after socially dominating a below poverty wage worker Dalit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, VolcelFTW, laaltin and 11 others
Was this at the mental asylum in New Delhi India ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, randomop and Jason Voorhees
good job rajesh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, randomop, murdah and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The low inhib of indians has awoken inside of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Jason Voorhees
Huh? You're in prison?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees

Type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, tigrxs, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Fuck that dude just give you your food that you paid for and don't be stingy.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, TheRagingBull and Jason Voorhees
Dude I would go out of line and knock you out moron , people are waiting for their chicken and ur insecure ass is tryna to defend yours ego. Stfu
If I was a cook I'd just serve you plain rice till end of the year and you would still pay for it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mike21, TheRagingBull, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
I dont think dining halls in any unis except a few are good. My friend who went to top 50 qs canada one complains about the food too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Dude I would go out of line and knock you out moron , people are waiting for their chicken and ur insecure ass is tryna to defend yours ego. Stfu
If I was a cook I'd just serve you plain rice till end of the year and you would still pay for it
What insecure I just want my money's worth. I didn't pay that much just be served some sub standard food. Because of me everyone got more. I did them justice.

• +1
Reactions: mike21, TheRagingBull, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
woowwww sooo cooll and masc :soy::soy:, just be a faggot who accepts eating grovel and being swindled out what you paid for

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, zura, mike21 and 3 others
woowwww sooo cooll and masc :soy::soy:, just be a faggot who accepts eating grovel and being swindled out what you paid for
Just watch Ramirez and Roman empire shorts on tiktok and ig and then act like an insufferable overreacting monkey you are. Civilized people deal with problems civilized , he made whole line wait for him. So fuckin annoying it would be

Of course an Indian like you has no culture, I've seen you guys more than enough in Latvia. You are bunch of dirty loud uncultured monkeys

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, randomop and BrahminBoss
Just watch Ramirez and Roman empire shorts on tiktok and ig and then act like an insufferable overreacting monkey you are. Civilized people deal with problems civilized , he made whole line wait for him. So fuckin annoying it would be

Of course an Indian like you has no culture, I've seen you guys more than enough in Latvia. You are bunch of dirty loud uncultured monkeys
I know food is sparse there so everyone starving, mayb in that slav shit it justified. here everyone wants to have good time , not drink vodka instead of food and die homeless

I know food is sparse there so everyone starving, mayb in that slav shit it justified. here everyone wants to have good time , not drink vodka instead of food and die homeless
Baltics are not slavland. Idk what your monkey ass talk about
But if they served Indian food there than I'd prefer to starve then eat this Cow poop you guys call food . Fucking currycels

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Baltics are not slavland. Idk what your monkey ass talk about
But if they served Indian food there than I'd prefer to starve then eat this Cow poop you guys call food . Fucking currycels
its all the same snownigga place, your food is shite mate so is ur climate. Beans and fish or some shitty soup made w low quality ingredients, thats why most slavs mentally ill and roping while coping w alcohol

its all the same snownigga place, your food is shite mate so is ur climate. Beans and fish or some shitty soup made w low quality ingredients, thats why most slavs mentally ill and roping while coping w alcohol
Indians talks shit on food culture of other countries. This is funny

Everyone one earth finds your curry dishes absolutely disgusting

I never heard about beans and fish being big part of Slavic cuisine , not that I'm really aware of it . I just eat a lot of steak, eggs and carbs .

Lol if you think making a scene is an Indian thing

Indians talks shit on food culture of other countries. This is funny

Everyone one earth finds your curry dishes absolutely disgusting

I never heard about beans and fish being big part of Slavic cuisine , not that I'm really aware of it . I just eat a lot of steak, eggs and carbs .
You have no idea what indian cuisine even is slav monkey

One taste of tikka masala and u prolly getting same hit as mephedrone as u never tasted anything like that in monkey life

Lol @" steak eggs and carbs". Thats the only way you look at food, as nutritional value

Ur taste buds are dead, numb it w even more alchol shooo shoo

You have no idea what indian cuisine even is slav monkey

One taste of tikka masala and u prolly getting same hit as mephedrone as u never tasted anything like that in monkey life

Lol @" steak eggs and carbs". Thats the only way you look at food, as nutritional value

Ur taste buds are dead, numb it w even more alchol shooo shoo
I just eat what I like
You are ugly subhuman stop saying same shit, I'm not even alcoholic . Muh dead taste buds. Because I fucking hate your curry poop food just like every other white human being. Muh tikka masala my ass, disgusting

Why did you chose to study in India? I though you lived in USA?

I just eat what I like
You are ugly subhuman stop saying same shit, I'm not even alcoholic . Muh dead taste buds. Because I fucking hate your curry poop food just like every other white human being. Muh tikka masala my ass, disgusting
your are ugly slav monkey coping w muh eggs muh raw meat. youve never tasted a single good dish in your life.

stop the cope, its not like u would likeeven 100000 usd buffet, the cold and alcohol kill of any taste bud in you.

your are ugly slav monkey coping w muh eggs muh raw meat. youve never tasted a single good dish in your life.

stop the cope, its not like u would likeeven 100000 usd buffet, the cold and alcohol kill of any taste bud in you.
What the fuck . Raw meat? Are u idiot
I hate these primal retards
U can't even read it seems . What cold in Latvia ?

Fuck I googled tikki masala. That is disgusting . I don't want no more of that conversation, bye bye

I’m happy that you got your food !

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Fuck I googled tikki masala. That is disgusting . I don't want no more of that conversation, bye bye
Same , steak rice fruits is ideal and doesn’t look disgusting

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Main character moment

how you gonna ascend slaying chicks if nigga cant even afford a chicken leg