I stopped HS at 16 and i regret it

Minuskul

Minuskul

Lazy-eye maxxer
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Posts
2,010
Reputation
1,854
When i was 15 i couldn't live with my parents and we had a hard Time knowing where i would live, at some point i was placed in a host family for the weekend and the other weekend was with a schizophrenic ex of my mom.
I hated my parents so much for that and i didn't realised school could have been my way out of this.
At the end of the year i said fuck that and i left everything school host family ets.
I have been placed in an even worse place with teens that the parents couldn't take care of, i joined a shitty professionnal school but never went.
I never started drugs or anything like most of the other kids with me but still now im 19 and idk what to do
I want to go back to high school.


Tldr: my life is shitty since high school and i dropped out, now i want to get back on it

Should i try again ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
Yeah just do online classes or homeschool
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
Yeah just do online classes or homeschool
I heard this is hard and i dont think i have the knowledge to have my high school diploma in only one year of online school
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
Get a job and study for GED after work
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and MagicX
It's not difficult, you can use a lot of the YouTube videos to help you out. I passed school with online school and summer classes also because of bad attendance
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and MagicX
I heard this is hard and i dont think i have the knowledge to have my high school diploma in only one year of online school
Who said it’s for one year? They go at the pace your at so it’ll be fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and vux
Get a job and study for GED after work
I dont think we have that in France
From what i understand this is even higher than high school ?
It's not difficult, you can use a lot of the YouTube videos to help you out. I passed school with online school and summer classes also because of bad attendance
Yea i hope
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and vux
I dont think we have that in France
From what i understand this is even higher than high school ?

Yea i hope
It's the equivalent of high school, for adults. It's like diploma but you get it when you are an adult. It's probably easier than diploma actually
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
Who said it’s for one year? They go at the pace your at so it’ll be fine
Yea i have looked a lot in to that
I would have an easier time going to school
 
  • +1
Reactions: MagicX
It's the equivalent of high school, for adults. It's like diploma but you get it when you are an adult. It's probably easier than diploma actually
I see
In France you can only have that ir you are over 20
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux

Similar threads

bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
47
Views
252
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
sinagoatshloppa
Replies
6
Views
59
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
J
Replies
1
Views
15
Jenkie1
J
jkxdy
Replies
11
Views
146
pony
pony
ICXCLuvr
Replies
19
Views
79
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top