I stopped minoxidil and my beard Is getting ginger again ( I have dark hair )

N

Nation

Diamond
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Posts
1,268
Reputation
1,415
I dont get why this happens but its kinda weird.
I used minox + retin A + dermaroller and gained a lot of beard.
Problem Is now I dropped I did actually see some vellus hair that are starting to fall..but the main problem Is my beard Is turning ginger and its quite ridicolous since I have med complexion.

What should I do? I Need beard absolutely
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, ALP, mortis and 1 other person
A viking that fucked your granny a few centuries ago is still cucking you. over.
 
It's well known that minoxidil can darken hair when you take it. Probably because it thickens hair strands.

However it's very easy to darken your beard. Use Control Gx beard shampoo.
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
51
zygomatic02
Z
anton.56
Replies
5
Views
141
anton.56
anton.56
sunlessthegreat
Replies
2
Views
30
zenautist
zenautist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top