I struggle deciding if I should hate or pity normies for their ignorance

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Imagine buying into all of these braindead, feel-good tropes (bluepill, feminism, equality, meritocracy, empathy, etc all the typical bullshit) memes, failing to realize that not only is all of it just a bullshits scam, but it's also a giant lie created by a corrupt ruling class merely so that they're easier to exploit.

Men's relationship with women is the best though far from the only example: Men treat women with kindness and bend over for them yet women think 99% of men are worthless subhumans and would never sacrifice for men's sake ever. What the fuck is the point of this? Being a 'good' person? But why be a good person when you get nothing in return? Actually for that matter what the fuck even is a 'good' person it's all arbitrary jfl.

So-called 'evil' ideas are demonized by the mainstream for exactly one reason: Because the elites fear them.

So-called 'good' human beings (assuming they aren't just all larpers, which they probably are) are just useful idiots that more ruthless individuals exploit for their own benefit. There isn't a single powerful group on Earth that is ran by altruistic people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6, LVZZO, lunin7 and 2 others
Hate

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Only women you protect is your mother, daughter and sister. Children and sick people in general should be treated with mercy but women are the responsibility of their mahrams only.

heil hitler

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
u strugling with simple concepts is prob why ur rotting here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, SidharthTheSlayer, Clown Show and 1 other person
Imagine buying into all of these braindead, feel-good tropes (bluepill, feminism, equality, meritocracy, empathy, etc all the typical bullshit) memes, failing to realize that not only is all of it just a bullshits scam, but it's also a giant lie created by a corrupt ruling class merely so that they're easier to exploit.

Men's relationship with women is the best though far from the only example: Men treat women with kindness and bend over for them yet women think 99% of men are worthless subhumans and would never sacrifice for men's sake ever. What the fuck is the point of this? Being a 'good' person? But why be a good person when you get nothing in return? Actually for that matter what the fuck even is a 'good' person it's all arbitrary jfl.

So-called 'evil' ideas are demonized by the mainstream for exactly one reason: Because the elites fear them.

So-called 'good' human beings (assuming they aren't just all larpers, which they probably are) are just useful idiots that more ruthless individuals exploit for their own benefit. There isn't a single powerful group on Earth that is ran by altruistic people.

Forget about the normies you schizo.

I pity you and myself over our incel fate...

Bump evil threads
focus on crime

niggas be empathizing for females getting abused by male partners yet they put themselves in that situation, these bitches have no respect for their damn self why should we kiss the floor they walk on?

I hope they get abused by Andrew tate next on some kinky kink pink

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro