I successfully removed my lipoma through keto diet

D

Deleted member 22354

No medical advice, ask your dr jfl.

I have read on r/carnivore that some users have reported that they have been able to successfully remove their lipomas on a keto diet for extended periods of time. I have of course tried without hesitation, I had to cut out only carbs like fruits, rice, etc. anyway. So why not.

I decided to only eat 11 kcal per lbs bodyweight.35% protein (i tried to get lower but impossible if animal based). below 30g carbs and rest fat. I ate only eggs, fatty meat, liver, blue cheese. I reduced kcal at the end to 9.5kcal per lbs bodyweight.

How did the lipoma resolve? It remained constant at first. I tested my ketones daily. Short explanation for the graph: 5.0mmol/L = 90mg/dL. My measuring device had a limit at 80 (=4.4). I had smaller and slightly larger (size 3cm long 1.5cm circumference). When I reached 80mg/dL 3 days in a row (starvation ketosis), I noticed that my largest has become smaller and very small disappeared. Within 2 weeks the big one and all the others have also dissolved. After that I started slowly reducing my ketones and adding carbs back in. And not a single one has come back. The processes behind it are complex and scientifically also not yet explainable.
ketosistix_graph.jpg

Starvation ketosis ofc is not healthy and is very harmful in the long run. You are in survival mode, don't forget that if someone wants to try that.

TLDR: if you want to remove your lipoma, get into starvation ketosis.

Edit: also 0 muscles lost. did sprinting 2 times a week, and gym once per week. + shredded af now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shadosh101, Leviathin, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person