i suck at calorie deficit

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Silver
i'm trynna lose weight I become so depressed when I'm not eating whatever I want. I'm skinny fat and really enjoy eating food for my sadness

presumably the benefits of weight loss is additional pussy and attention, from better face better body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluderbra, MaestheticMaso, Moggkrates and 1 other person
calories don't exist

avoid carbs and workout

meat and some fats only

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, PrimalPlasty, MaestheticMaso and 3 others
calories don't exist

avoid carbs and workout

meat and some fats only
Idk man I'm just gonna stick to what I'm doing shits too complicated it gives me a fucking headache

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Today I ate rice and meat, then four bananas and drank orange juice. I dance for an exercise. That's it. And I'm losing weight, so it's possible.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
i'm trynna lose weight I become so depressed when I'm not eating whatever I want. I'm skinny fat and really enjoy eating food for my sadness

presumably the benefits of weight loss is additional pussy and attention, from better face better body.
you have no decipline, you want the lookz or not?

i only eat like 1k calories on the daily im used to this starvemaxxing shit. just put the fork down bud

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
you have no decipline, you want the lookz or not?

i only eat like 1k calories on the daily im used to this starvemaxxing shit. just put the fork down bud
I lost my discipline and now just do whatever feels good. I guess it's the old adage of short pain versus long term gain. The gain better be there though

calories don't exist

avoid carbs and workout

meat and some fats only
stupid nigger denies thermodynamics in 2024, gets publically lynched
stupid nigger doesnt realise how calories actually got measured by measuring heat energy dissipated in WATER. Our body does not work the same way

calories don't exist

avoid carbs and workout

meat and some fats only

stupid nigger doesnt realise how calories actually got measured by measuring heat energy dissipated in WATER. Our body does not work the same way
actual retard i’m not talking to you

You dont need discipline

Find low calorie foods you genuinely enjoy (takes a bit of effort but worth it)

Drink water

If you dont like water try keeping it in the fridge, the cold temperature makes it taste way better, even I become a soda can drinking fat fuck when I don't have cold refreshed water

Walking is good but you have probably heard that before

Instead find ways to incorporate walking uphill or upstairs in your routine

Usually overweight people dont walk with enough effort anyway to make walking very effective but walking uphill or upstairs naturally just helps, so if you can take stairs instead of elavator in your daily routine or something