I supposedly got an ioi today from a (imo) stacylite, could this be true?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Apparently this stacy lite on the beach/boardwalk today was checking shirtless me out. I noticed her before she noticed me and she was my type, super cute e-girl looks. My female friend apparently said she was looking right at me, checking me out as i walked by, and i feel like i noticed it too. I did make eye contact, i smirked and looked away (i didnt wanna seem weird like i was eyefucking her (which i absolutely was)) and she was with her family so no chance of cold approach anyway.

Is this possibly an ioi?

I feel like im too ugly for a girl of her level to be into me, she was some stacylite e-girl babe, probably 18 ish.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220719-144638_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719-144638_Snapchat.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220719-144715_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719-144715_Snapchat.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 18153, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Damn you nichemaxxed af

Congrats

Too bad ur a manlet with pencil neck

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and poopoohead
You could slay lmaoo. Your not exactly a “PSL god” but that’s just autism. Your pretty good looking and nichemaxxed so your chilling.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, chaddyboi66, ROTTING and 2 others
Abused BDD dog slayer of alt LTB/MTBs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, alriodai, ROTTING and 2 others
You could slay lmaoo. Your not exactly a “PSL god” but that’s just autism. Your pretty good looking and nichemaxxed so your chilling.
So you think the stacylite may have been checking me out? Or does that seem unrealistic? Should i consoder future eye contacts like this as iois?

Abused BDD dog slayer of alt LTB/MTBs
But do you think this stacylite would check me out? Is it possible? Or is my female friend gaslighting me

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
But do you think this stacylite would check me out? Is it possible? Or is my female friend gaslighting me
I’d say its possible your a universal HTM, nice maxxed for emo girls = potential chadlite to some emo girls cause of height, I could see it
happening

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and aBetterMii
I’d say its possible your a universal HTM, nice maxxed for emo girls = potential chadlite to some emo girls cause of height, I could see it
happening
Screenshot 20220814 010747 Snapchat
no gay shit, how is my physique, would a girl think this is a good body? Combined with 6'1 barefoot evening height

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Xangsane, Deleted member 17429 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and aBetterMii
i guess you can but eye contact is literally just someone subconsciously processing someone’s face and it can literally mean nothing

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 9670
View attachment 1822348no gay shit, how is my physique, would a girl think this is a good body? Combined with 6'1 barefoot evening height
nah this body is dead average. Also u not look like a typical normie so she wasn't necessary checking maybe you out just starring.
U never know unless u ask.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I think she was checking you out

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
i guess you can but eye contact is literally just someone subconsciously processing someone’s face and it can literally mean nothing
Yeah but my female friend said she was doing the female stuff that theydo when they checking someone out. Idk

nah this body is dead average. Also u not look like a typical normie so she wasn't necessary checking maybe you out just starring.
U never know unless u ask.
Wdym not like typical normie

View attachment 1822348no gay shit, how is my physique, would a girl think this is a good body? Combined with 6'1 barefoot evening height
Body is fine, no falio, girls would be happy with it

Also do you think emo girls like gymcelled physiques, I think the older ones do for sure but younger girls I’m guessing you’d have to be shredded af

• +1

Also do you think emo girls like gymcelled physiques, I think the older ones do for sure but younger girls I’m guessing you’d have to be shredded af
I think an aedthetic cut phyisuqe is prolly ideal. Like tiktok guys with strong 6 packs amd cut arms, but not bulky, mainly aetshtics. Prolly gotta have good muscle insertions for the look but idk. Young and old ones probably both perfer this but idk

• +1
I think an aedthetic cut phyisuqe is prolly ideal. Like tiktok guys with strong 6 packs amd cut arms, but not bulky, mainly aetshtics. Prolly gotta have good muscle insertions for the look but idk. Young and old ones probably both perfer this but idk
I see punk girls aged 23-29 with tall, bigger, metal looking dudes, but I agree most zoomer alt girls like the aesthetic lean look

• +1

Why do you identify as mulatto if you look white?

• +1
Why do you identify as mulatto if you look white?
Not sure, even tho most people class me as white I don’t feel like I am tbh

• +1
Would never has suspected you were black. Only black trait I can see is your curly hair.
Haha, yeah people get caught off guard IRL, I used to look a lot more mullato when I was younger, my brothers however look 100% white.

However other black people usually can notice that I’m mixed, they pick up on it for some reason.

• Woah
Haha, yeah people get caught off guard IRL, I used to look a lot more mullato when I was younger, my brothers however look 100% white.

However other black people usually can notice that I’m mixed, they pick up on it for some reason.
Wtf ive never seen u, im darker than u

• +1
  • +1
If an ethnic of the same looks level as you posted this he’d get mowed down. Just saying

• So Sad