I survived a 99% death probability car crash untouched

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Adnan Oktarmaxxing rn
This all happened back in January last year. I used to live on the Isle of Man back then. Most roads there don't have speed limits. I was driving like a madman (130 mph on a mountain road). There was a curve on the way which I had to slow down for, I was probably doing a lot more than 130 atp (I didn't check cuz that's distracting). I hit the breaks way too late and I didn't slow down enough. I panicked and I started twisting the steering wheel like crazy, but that only made things worse and I almost flipped. I crashed in a concrete wall at about a 100 mph.

This is where it all happened. Google maps hasn't been updated since 2010 on that shithole, so the concrete wall is not there, but I tried to illustrate where it is with a red line
Screenshot 20240426 001937 Maps

When the police and the ambulance arrived they were in disbelief I made it out alive and I was on my feet without a single scratch. It was a 99% chance of death type car crash according to them.

Jesus had other plans for me, Amen

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS, randomop, shalomnigga and 14 others
It feels wrong to use any of my bump pics for some this serious

• Ugh..
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Do you value life more now

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Glad your alive so you can shitpost on this forum alongside everyone else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, nofap, Sny and 14 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and randomop
Luck>genetics

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mayo mogger
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS, n0rthface, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Tales from Varanasi bus station toilets

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and i_love_roosters
How are there no speed limits at isle of men? 70mph is standard across UK tho?

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS, TechnoBoss and N1666
No speed limits is pretty retarded. I love driving fast but some people can't judge speed and bends like that need some kind of temporary limit.
True, instead of putting a speed limit there they put a concrete wall. It's still my fault, I was driving like a retard, but I had so many problems back then. I would drive fast to feel something. I had actual mental issues back then ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and SecularIslamist
आप किस भगवान में विश्वास करते हैं?
only one god gandy
केवल एक ईश्वर डेविड गैंडी

I almost got hit with the right mirror of my father car we just bought that car and the next day we were all in the car going to my grandparents house when suddenly on a narrow avenue some stupid blonde bitch oppened her door( the driver`s door) in order to get out of her vehicle and the right mirror of our car was gonna go righr trough my chest with broke glass and everything ( I was 9 or 10 at that time I wouldn`t have survived that plus the hospital was far away and no one gives a fuck if you are bleeding out in my shithole country also healthcare is shit) but I dodget it out of sheer reflexes or pure luck idk which one
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

• +1
I couldn’t care less

almost got killed by a retarded biker when i was 11. was just crossing the street and the fucking pigeon brained mf did a fly by 10cm behind my back at like 50mph. 0.5 sec too early and i would rip

• +1
Why did you leave iom?

• +1
Why did you leave iom?
I was in a loop and wasn't making any progress whatsoever. I'll ldar and neet for a while

• +1
Reactions: N1666
God saved my life multiple times

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and standardcel
Don't give a shit , I survived 6 months of real war in bakhmut and soledar