I survived homelessness

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
So I moved to another country with barely any money. Experienced hunger, had to walk long distances, hitchhike, fucked up my feet and now only got change in my pockets. I lost some weight.

The bright side is that I feel mentally strong and more like a man and that I can overcome challenges (slept on the streets two times, duh).

I got a physically hard job that pays just enogh so I don't die. Tldr: life is gonna be interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_20210627_195218.jpg
    IMG_20210627_195218.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 189
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, CANI, Deleted member 14264 and 17 others
Ur making this shit up for reacts. Last week u were buying a car and now ur Homeless

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 14312 and 21 others
So I moved to another country with barely any money. Experienced hunger, had to walk long distances, hitchhike, fucked up my feet and now only got change in my pockets. I lost some weight.

The bright side is that I feel mentally strong and more like a man and that I can overcome challenges (slept on the streets two times, duh).

I got a physically hard job that pays just enogh so I don't die. Tldr: life is gonna be interesting.
Also grow ur beard back

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 14312 and .*my*.
Ur making this shit up for reacts. Last week u were buying a car and now ur Homeless
Right I lost the car for reasons I will talk about later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGoebbels, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 14312 and 2 others
You don't see in my face that I've been through some shit? This is the rag that I slept on. Look at all the dried up grass....

Attachments

• IMG_20210627_201756.jpg
    IMG_20210627_201756.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 294
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 439, Biiyo03 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 439, Acnno and 4 others
why did you move to another country with barely any money ?????? holes in story buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecaste, bugeye, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
You don't see in my face that I've been through some shit? This is the rag that I slept on. Look at all the dried up grass....
Just throw some dry grass on a rag for a few reacts theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 6273, muhammaddeen233 and 9 others
Just throw some dry grass on a rag for a few reacts theory
Tell me the reason why the story isn't believable? Just because I'm not short fat subuman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person

iirc it all started with a Girl you promised you won’t be away for longer than 7 days and now you are homeless in a foreign country ? Jfl :lul: that’s a storyline

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, BigBoy, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
iirc it all started with a Girl you promised you won’t be away for longer than 7 days and now you are homeless in a foreign country ? Jfl :lul: that’s a storyline
Jfl it's funny but she wasn't even the reason why, this is just something crazy that I wanted to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
what country are you in rn?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, .*my*. and ChristianChad
I have always wanted to live the hobo life for a couple months. Maybe when i get some holidays.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, bugeye, MarstonAlloy and 1 other person
U look good clean shaven btw, but I think women would prefer the beard tbh dude.

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
I have always wanted to live the hobo life for a couple months. Maybe when i get some holidays.
Jfl if your goal is self improvement then you need tk burn all bridges and have no one to help you

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, bugeye and .*my*.
Jfl it's funny but she wasn't even the reason why, this is just something crazy that I wanted to do
It’s good tho. Continue like that. You will have an interesting life. Mirin balls

• Woah
It’s good tho. Continue like that. You will have an interesting life. Mirin balls
Thanks, people think that I'm insane. But this will make me strong and strengthen my masculine core. There's no room to be scared to talk to girls when you have nothing to eat. And overcoming that will make this fear disappear forever.

No, he just thinks that no one can be so stupid and low iq
Thanks, people think that I'm insane. But this will make me strong and strengthen my masculine core. There's no room to be scared to talk to girls when you have nothing to eat. And overcoming that will make this fear disappear forever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Being NT mostly comes from life experience. Getting girls is ez if you have story’s to tell. There are two ways for not having that awkward silence. Be a improvisation genius and make the best out of ever moment. Very few people have that talent. They usually become Moderators n shit. Or you have a lot of interesting story’s to tell cuz to life experience. Storys People actually want to listen to. Not some boring study or work story’s. Usually if you have those story’s to tell you developed a character that can make the best out of every situation cuz you became spontaneous.

so you become best of both. People who say you are insane think a job will fulfill their life. I bet you will become a different person. Keep us updated I’m very interested

• +1
Mirin the chad hobo life. Good luck friend!

• JFL
Being NT mostly comes from life experience. Getting girls is ez if you have story’s to tell. There are two ways for not having that awkward silence. Be a improvisation genius and make the best out of ever moment. Very few people have that talent. They usually become Moderators n shit. Or you have a lot of interesting story’s to tell cuz to life experience. Storys People actually want to listen to. Not some boring study or work story’s. Usually if you have those story’s to tell you developed a character that can make the best out of every situation cuz you became spontaneous.

so you become best of both. People who say you are insane think a job will fulfill their life. I bet you will become a different person. Keep us updated I’m very interested

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • +1
Reactions: grimy
everyday another larp

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, grimy and .*my*.
Society to a homeless man: get a job you bumm.
Society to a homeless woman: poor girl, let us help and save you.

Sad reality

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back