I survived the war in Syria

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I was 12 years old when we had to forcefully leave our home with everything in it after the war reached our small town.

I wasn't a very extroverted kid, I genuinely loved my toys since they gave me all the comfort I needed when we were surrounded by the constant conflict of two armed sides, so when the gunfire finally calmed down and the dust started to clear, my parents quickly took me and my siblings and we ran to the car to leave town while we still could.

All my belongings were lost...
While our town was declared as a war zone and no one was allowed to enter, certain military soldiers were breaking into houses clearing them of all things that could be sold.
2 years after every house in the area was empty, only walls...
No doors no floor no nothing was left.
And a market was established where all the stolen stuff were sold, my toys, my computer, etc..

2 months after we left town, my aunt who lived next to us wanted to get into her house to bring some of her children's clothes, since it was becoming cold as winter approached, sadly she got killed by a sniper's bullet as soon as she went there.

We stayed homeless for a short while, then we started moving from house to another trying to get back to living normally.
My parents cared alot about my education, they still sent me to a private school regardless of our tough circumstances....
And that made me feel little...
The other kids were rich, they could buy anything they wanted from school shops, all of them had smartphones...
And that made me feel less than them.. by alot.

I still have nightmares to this day about the way I was bullied, humiliated and mistreated by the other students.

But from the heavens...
god looks down on his creation.

God blesses this poor soul with love and affection.
And at the age of 18 a miracle happened to me.
I've ascended and started getting more powerful

I've sworn that I won't forget and I won't forgive, and I'll make all these "medium" class cunts who looked down on me be blinded by my success.
All these NT kids who bragged about what thier parents got them, all these bigger kids and the ones who physically abused me...
I won't take revenge on them, instead I will ascend beyond hate and become better than what they were.

I'm the protagonist of Syria, and I will keep on moving forward with my hand covering my past wounds as look into a bright future...

@kebab @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Reformed @nigkook @skullcel @ConfusedBolivian @tombradylover @try2beme @Iasacrko @rand anon

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Navnith, 📎♿️⚙️, Roquefort and 18 others
ZomboMeme 25022024010743

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hiwasuwor, basedmogger and 14 others
Rip

• +1
Reactions: kebab
no DNRD edit for this thread. May Allah bless you and grant Jannah to your Auntie.

kys curry this is not the right thread
It was a joke, yeah the kys was unnecessary though

• WTF
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Roquefort, PseduoAryan, nigkook and 2 others

Brutal only one react.
No one really gives a shit about my story, people only give me reacts when I insult someone.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, nigkook, Primalsplit and 1 other person
God doesen’t look down on his creation, because he doesen’t exist. There is no invisible god that flies trough the universe that cares about you or your life and magically saves you from suffering, you’re on your own.

Your experiences should’ve been more than enough to understand that.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Primalsplit and Narcissus🥀
Retarded faggot sandnigger who keeps spamming DNRD on literally every thread gets his sissy butt hurt when I post DNRD on this.

I didn't knew it was serious, if I knew it was serious then I would not have said DNRD. Fucking sissy sandnigger.

I have reported this thread to Mukhabarat authorities

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Fiqh, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
Retarded faggot sandnigger who keeps spamming DNRD on literally every thread gets his sissy butt hurt when I post DNRD on this.

I didn't knew it was serious, if I knew it was serious then I would not have said DNRD. Fucking sissy sandnigger.

I was 12 years old when we had to forcefully leave our home with everything in it after the war reached our small town.

I wasn't a very extroverted kid, I genuinely loved my toys since they gave me all the comfort I needed when we were surrounded by the constant conflict of two armed sides, so when the gunfire finally calmed down and the dust started to clear, my parents quickly took me and my siblings and we ran to the car to leave town while we still could.

While our town was declared as a war zone and no one was allowed to enter, certain military soldiers were breaking into houses clearing them of all things that could be sold.
And a market was established where all the stolen stuff were sold, my toys, my computer, etc..

2 months after we left town, my aunt who lived next to us wanted to get into her house to bring some of her children's clothes, since it was becoming cold as winter approached, sadly she got killed by a sniper's bullet as soon as she went there.

We stayed homeless for a short while, then we started moving from house to another trying to get back to living normally.
My parents cared alot about my education, they still sent me to a private school regardless of our tough circumstances....
The other kids were rich, they could buy anything they wanted from school shops, all of them had smartphones...

I still have nightmares to this day about the way I was bullied, humiliated and mistreated by the other students.

But from the heavens...

I've sworn that I won't forget and I won't forgive, and I'll make all these "medium" class cunts who looked down on me be blinded by my success.
All these NT kids who bragged about what thier parents got them, all these bigger kids and the ones who physically abused me...
I won't take revenge on them, instead I will ascend beyond hate and become better than what they were.

I'm the protagonist of Syria, and I will keep on moving forward with my hand covering my past wounds as look into a bright future...

@kebab @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Reformed @nigkook @skullcel @ConfusedBolivian @tombradylover @try2beme @Iasacrko @rand anon
Tales from Mumbai sex dungeons

• WTF
What happened to you at age 18?

Are you from Aleppo?

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Primalsplit
  • So Sad
did read + wish you best of luck

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, nigkook and Narcissus🥀
U know what needs to be done

• +1
Reactions: kebab, nigkook and Primalsplit

But from the heavens...

Nothing is more blackpilling than when you ascend and people start treating you differently due to your looks same goes for money when you go from broke to rich

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Narcissus🥀, med and 1 other person
Great to see you stay strong even after all these strains.
You'll get over all the rage one day and you'll find true inner peace.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 48689, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Nope
Revenge isn't gonna fix anything.

His aunt sacrificed herself for the better life of his parents and him and his siblings.
The best he can do is, Grind the fuck up and get his loved ones the best worldly comforts.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Narcissus🥀
@ElTruecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
revenge of the smegma tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and nigkook
The goat survived it too

But from the heavens...

God bless u bro. Only few niggas go through real shit

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
In Syria's realm, where war's dark shadows loom, The Narcissus walks midst the silent gloom. Amidst the chaos of conflict's fierce storm, He whispers tales to hearts that mourn

• Love it
In Syria's realm, where war's dark shadows loom, The Narcissus walks midst the silent gloom. Amidst the chaos of conflict's fierce storm, He whispers tales to hearts that mourn
Don't go around stealing my identity son

• JFL

But from the heavens...

IMG 2168

Still live in Syria ??

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Narcissus🥀
whats the war? who versus who? when did this war start and is it still going on

• +1
whats the war? who versus who? when did this war start and is it still going on
Idk man, it's started in 2011.
People say it's a civil was but it's much more.

:lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, sub5c3l and Narcissus🥀
Mirin, has the situation gotten better, are u near Damas ?
Yeah it has, still financially it's very tough.
1 Dollar= 15000 Syrian pounds.
I live in Damascus.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
YOURE INCEL! YOURE FUCKING PERMAVIRGIN! 😅
andrew-tate-tate.gif
Let's do a mog battle in PM's, @Narcissus🥀 as the judge.

You won't accept though, I see through you :LOL: Ugly little boy.

• +1