I swear are half of you here just to bully incels to rope ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I swear half the time i look at the rating sections i see mm tier or high tier normie faces complaining about being truecels it's like you hate those whom are struggling the most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, BrettyBoy, madmax and 1 other person
Mog or get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
People enjoy abusing sad lonely man on the internet.

Nowhere is safe for Truecels.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2810
Another bluepilled faggot, if everyone would be mm Or high tier normie there would be no incels. You just cope with being rated truly

JFL they don't let you in there unless you write a 40 page essay to the Mods.

Got in before they made me write 40 page essays
Another bluepilled faggot, if everyone would be mm Or high tier normie there would be no incels. You just cope with being rated truly

Cope half the twats here are autistic twats that slay but just post here for validation like yourself 6 foot 3 good pheno and still mocks incels

Is for their own good

I am the only truecel where and I get bullied a lot

i look like utter shit

i look like utter shit 😭😭😭

if ur on this site its over for u forever and always no amount of face can ever save u and transform u back to being an NT. Some might even be able to fake it well enough to get a gf or slays but other ppl will always be able to detect theres something a bit off with u and ur mannerisms and how u might stare a little too long at someone elses face as u analyze it. Ppl can smell the autism on u, never forget that, its better to accept it and embrace it and work with it rather than fight that u are not fucking normal