I swear I wanna rope

D

Deleted member 30293

5’3 Ugly Currycel
Damn nigga everywhere I go, I get mogged to oblivion. I’m so fucking stupid and broke that I have nothing to live for. I swear, I got the worst cards on earth. Being 5’3, stupid, ugly and curry is a pure death sentence. Even 11 year old foids mog me to oblivion. Everything I do, fails. I have no talent, no nothing. God blessed me with the “best” genetics ofcourse:feelswah:

Roping soon, or not. I hope I get a heart attack or cancer soon so I can leave this hell for good.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Tabula Rasa, FacialStructure404 and 7 others
damn sorry brah. just rot and play video games

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Framemogger69 and bradpittshairline
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Give me your TikTok account before you jump off a bridge

Roping soon
you wont do shit albeit. you will fail at dying just as you have at living, just rott and suffer you wretched being, feel your soul turn to evil as each day passes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830
join @_MVP_ in his plan for world destruction, the goal is total human suffering and death sicne jews have made it impossible to make money and get laid

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Don’t rope bruh I need you to procreate somehow so that more little curry subhuman niggas will be born so I can mog them to suicide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Tabula Rasa, Mr. President and 4 others
Don’t rope bruh I need you to procreate somehow so that more little curry subhuman niggas will be born so I can mog them to suicide.
based

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan and Youㅤ
result of arrange marriage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, traplurker, Deleted member 30293 and 2 others
Just kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan and 7zyzz7
Being 5’3, stupid, ugly and curry is a pure death sentence. Even 11 year old foids mog me to oblivion.
Damn, i’d like to give some hopefuel but there isn’t any. If i were you, i think focusing on activities you enjoy doing alone and rotting for life would be the way to get the most out of ur life

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan and Ricky212
Nigga you’re not chad. And I see that you’re even more stupid than me because you should already know that I can’t ever make babies

Nigga you’re not chad. And I see that you’re even more stupid than me because you should already know that I can’t ever make babies
I mog you to oblivion nigga

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
When you can’t see the beauty in self, try to see the beauty in the world. Your eyes are a blessing, spread positivity.

Betabux will give you a good life

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
And I see that you’re even more stupid than me because you should already know that I can’t ever make babies
Just arrangedmarriagemax or if that fails rapemax

If you do enough good deeds in this life then in your next life you can reincarnate as a 6’8!9 PSL Nordic Chad with a 10 inch penis

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
I’m also a 5’3 curry!

Did your parents get an arrange marriage

Last edited:
I guess this is why hypergamy exists, realistically you shouldn’t exist. Don’t let this upset you though life is a blessing regardless of how bluepilled this sounds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30293
I guess this is why hypergamy exists, realistically you shouldn’t exist. Don’t let this upset you though life is a blessing regardless of how bluepilled this sounds
Life is not a blessing when i’m a complete failure

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30293
This sums it up.
D69FFE05 33A4 45FF A69F 794D058FEBFC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I am glad I'm not you

Get a triple LL