I swear if us men weren’t so horny we would be overpowered

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Genuinely I believe the downfall of all men is our lust and horniness. If it wasnt for our hormones we wouldn’t even be on this site, we wouldnt get distracted by females who provide no value other than making your pp feel good, we wouldn’t disrespect ourselves by chasing females, we wouldn’t masturbate, we’d be more focused, we would be more attractive.

We would literally become gigachad:
09687AE7 FCC4 4F7A 9A82 5AD9E7B6132F

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, BeanletMogger, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
but then our lives would be empty

• +1
Reactions: murdah and northern mogger
no, because there would be no reason to do anything

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
We would be alone 100%
No woman is going to simp, fuck your "sigma male" = being alone forever.
Shows how men aren't attractive to women, seriously they all cannot be scared of talking to us.

• +1
Reactions: aber, murdah, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
Genuinely I believe the downfall of all men is our lust and horniness. If it wasnt for our hormones we wouldn’t even be on this site, we wouldnt get distracted by females who provide no value other than making your pp feel good, we wouldn’t disrespect ourselves by chasing females, we wouldn’t masturbate, we’d be more focused, we would be more attractive.

We would literally become gigachad:
what a coincidence I was just thinking what are the benefits of not being horny

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
We would be alone 100%
Shows how men aren't attractive to women, seriously they all cannot be scared of talking to us.
It wont matter if we dont need them either. Also im not saying they’ll simp over us. Of course its bad in the long term for society because not enough repopulation would cause extinction, but if were being selfish, not being attracted to women would give us great peace of mind

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
how will we be gigachads boyoboyo

We would be alone 100%
If population will be under extintion, women will defintely simp and willing to reproduce with any men

also every women will be virgins because of that, which is also good for dating

Remember if you were completely subhuman and was the only 1 men in the world with 4 billion women, you'll be geting laid 20 times a day

• +1
If population will be under extintion, women will defintely simp and willing to reproduce with any men

Remember if you were completely subhuman and was the only 1 men in the world with 4 billion women, you'll be geting laid 20 times a day
Your logic is completely frawled. We will always be 50men/50women. Good looking women wouldn't fuck with ugly dudes for moral reasons, only because they feel thirsthy. So in this case, they would rated grab an sperm from the lab and have a child without doing sex because the man is not sexually attractive enough. And if it happens, the Chad who's desperate for pussy will have a BD of 1000, and the subhuman desperate 0. Living a dystopic society means being appart from the traditional conservative way of doing things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and The Heartless

Youve opened my eyes. New plan Of action: elimate all men except for myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and The Heartless
Your logic is completely frawled. We will always be 50men/50women.
I said just imagine if all men died and only 1 men left on earth with 4 billion women. JFL at this non-nt low iqcel
Good looking women wouldn't fuck with ugly dudes for moral reasons, only because they feel thirsthy.
If you'll lock ugly dude and beatiful woman on island without any people, they will eventually fuck no matter what. In island she won't have any choices or options, he has status on island, she still has her female sexual libido. Remember when there are no men and only 1 men left, female has risk that her child won't be ever on this earth, which means risk of extintion of her future offspring
So in this case, they would rated grab an sperm from the lab
not all sperm will be enough for all 4 billion women on earth, so this is cope
and have a child without doing sex because the man is not sexually attractive enough.
Bunch of virgin women marrying and reproducing with subhumans. It seems like you haven't heard just be first theory

Man you are stupid af, you are really clowning yourself, please stop

Last edited:
I said just imagine if all men died and only 1 men left on earth with 4 billion women. JFL at this non-nt low iqcel

If you'll lock ugly dude and beatiful woman on island without any people, they will eventually fuck no matter what. In island she won't have any choices or options, he has status on island, she still has her female sexual libido. Remember when there are no men and only 1 men left, female has risk that her child won't be ever on this earth, which means risk of extintion of her future offspring

not all sperm will be enough for all 4 billion women on earth, so this is cope

Bunch of virgin women marrying and reproducing with subhumans. It seems like you haven't heard just be first theory

Man you are stupid af, you are really clowning yourself, please stop
What is stupid is to imagine something impossible to happen. It's stupid to think women out of the sudden would be horny and take the ugly virgin subhuman even when the amount of men is reduced to a 30% of them, do you even believe in the blackpill/lookism. JBF is true but the man has to fit her standards in other areas if he's her looksmatch because the amount of LTBs out there is also huge and they will marry someone but it's gonna take a lot of time which is something incels don't want to wait, they wanna have relationships in their 20's but is not happening. Women would rather stay alone than date someone they don't like, women today want to be single and are choosing to not date the average man or to not settle with the random man who invites her on a date until they reach older age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber
if you think about it everything we do is to get the most prime pussy we can as the end goal. Sad but true

• +1
What is stupid is to imagine something impossible to happen. It's stupid to think women out of the sudden would be horny and take the ugly virgin subhuman, do you even believe in the blackpill/lookism. JBF is true but the man has to fit her standards in other areas if he's her looksmatch because the amount of LTBs out there is also huge.
Lmao I can't believe how stupid you are:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I said just imagine this

Plus it's very theoretically possible that you can end up with woman on island without any people

Blackpill is only true if women has bodycount more than 1-2 and when you have Competition. Yes right COMPETITION!
Your competition is millions of chads and billions of normies and subhumans. When you have this competition, most women will have Huge options.

When you are only 1 men on Earth you have 0 competition and women have no options just you. Can't you understand this, you stupid fuck dumb

When you are only 1 men on Earth, it means more virgin women for you (even though even non virgin will fuck you again because of risk of extintion of her future offspring, it's survivalship basis, see studies on animals which were in small lab isolated from big group of animals, they still eventually fucked and reproduced no matter what)

Also you don't believe that woman can fuck subhuman men??? See muslim countries where virgin wifes are 20 times more likely to be than in West or America, and they have almost 100% being married. There complete subhumans are getting married with women who brutally mogg them and ending up having 5-10 children. Just be first theory is powerful af

Please stop clowning yourself more until it's not too late

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
Lmao I can't believe how stupid you are:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2921458

I said just imagine this

Plus it's very theoretically possible that you can end up with woman on island without any people

Blackpill is only true if women has bodycount more than 1-2 and when you have Competition. Yes right COMPETITION!
Your competition is millions of chads and billions of normies and subhumans. When you have this competition, most women will have Huge options.

When you are only 1 men on Earth you have 0 competition and women have no options just you. Can't you understand this, you stupid fuck dumb

When you are only 1 men on Earth, it means more virgin women for you (even though even non virgin will fuck you again because of risk of extintion of her future offspring, it's survivalship basis, see studies on animals which were in small lab isolated from big group of animals, they still eventually fucked and reproduced no matter what)

Also you don't believe that woman can fuck subhuman men??? See muslim countries where virgin wifes are 20 times more likely to be than in West or America, and they have almost 100% being married. There complete subhumans are getting married with women who brutally mogg them and ending up having 5-10 children. Just be first theory is powerful af

Please stop clowning yourself more until it's not too late
Ok arabcel keep living in your third world with the other subhumans until female nature and feminism crumble your religion-based society, it's gonna happen I don't know when but remember my words no civilization escapes hypergamy!!! :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and The Heartless
Ok arabcel keep living in your third world with the other subhumans until female nature and feminism crumble your religion-based society, it's gonna happen I don't know when but remember my words no civilization escapes hypergamy!!! :lul:
Brutal autistcel that doesn't know a shit about real world which watches too much Wheat Waffles:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This hypergamy works only because of tinder, other dating apps, instagram and internet
Most women because of that have bodycount of 10+ men, do you think it's Natural??? Dating apps are natural??? You really need seeking help kid. West is fucked af, men and women are brainwashed
Before that in west and america there was no hypergamy. More virgin women, Everybody dated their loo level. In fact it was 20 times easier to date Stacy for subhuman. Marriages were lasted more longer
Nature doesn't have dating apps, both men and females have equal rights in nature, no religion involved, cause in nature it's impossible for here to have bodycount of 10+.

In fact I will tell you Marriage will only work if both men and women are virgins

You are fairy tale idiot

You are destroyed cope🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡