I swear social media is fucking your brain up more than you think. I just got up and couldn't control my body for a whole minute

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Iron
So you know there are patents created by "elite" people that state that their media is controlling and manipulating us. Well, today I was eating a high carb meal (causes enormous amounts of fatigue and brain fog from digestion), when I fell into the temptation of scrolling on my business Instagram feed just to be fed multiple videos of degenerate women and random "meme" posts, none of it was truly entertaining yet I still watched. as I scrolled for a solid hour unconsciously my phone turned off and I looked into the black screen. When I wanted to stand up I almost fell over and experienced a trance feeling where I could not think or move for what felt like 5 minutes and my vision went blank. After this, I was furious that I had fallen into this bad of a temptation and now I see how evil these apps and developers are. mb if this sounded like a schizo post.
Fuck these temptations boys and stay strong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Klasik01, future_darktriad000 and 2 others
Username and profile banner checks out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, atlantean, Deleted member 32347 and 5 others
So you know there are patents created by "elite" people that state that their media is controlling and manipulating us. Well, today I was eating a high carb meal (causes enormous amounts of fatigue and brain fog from digestion), when I fell into the temptation of scrolling on my business Instagram feed just to be fed multiple videos of degenerate women and random "meme" posts, none of it was truly entertaining yet I still watched. as I scrolled for a solid hour unconsciously my phone turned off and I looked into the black screen. When I wanted to stand up I almost fell over and experienced a trance feeling where I could not think or move for what felt like 5 minutes and my vision went blank. After this, I was furious that I had fallen into this bad of a temptation and now I see how evil these apps and developers are. mb if this sounded like a schizo post.
ESCAPE THE MATRIX 🤖🤖

ESCAPE THE MATRIX 🤖🤖
Nag bro a matrix is just a mindset of how you view the world. I’m just saying how social media ruins your presence, how it instils fear in your mind and how it ruins your mental health

C
Checks out

• JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker
I was severely aucoustic when I posted this lmao. Deffo 10h+ screen time

Social media isn’t social anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back