I swear to god coons make black men look so fucking pathetic and weak

jm17

jm17

Solstice
B854E55A 9695 4E83 92BC 1F0C04D9ADAB

You can thank the self hating no self respect no spine having ass coons for ugly white girls who look like this , covering up when a black guy 15+ comes around, or near her.

you fucking coons and I’m talking bout actual coons cuz it’s levels to it (speaking in general not just to the ones on here cuz it’s way more in the real world) have fucked a lot of shit up for regular black men, and make all of look like bitches. I swear to god if Derek chauvin or any other notable dumbass like that had a daughter coons would be begging for her to racially humiliate, spit all in ur mouth and face, step on ur face, tie u up and other weird shit these coons like (I’ve seen a lot of shit that coons do and I ain’t boutta really go into detail and send pictures and videos unless u private message in conversations)

You can’t even be normally attracted to girls of other races along with black women to, without people thinking u automatically some coon and a bitch because of niggas like that of what I described above.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Aqua, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
View attachment 1298223
You can thank the self hating no self respect no spine having ass coons for ugly white girls who look like this , covering up when a black guy 15+ comes around, or near her.

you fucking coons and I’m talking bout actual coons cuz it’s levels to it (speaking in general not just to the ones on here cuz it’s way more in the real world) have fucked a lot of shit up for regular black men, and make all of look like bitches. I swear to god if Derek chauvin or any other notable dumbass like that had a daughter coons would be begging for her to racially humiliate, spit all in ur mouth and face, step on ur face, tie u up and other weird shit these coons like (I’ve seen a lot of shit that coons do and I ain’t boutta really go into detail and send pictures and videos unless u private message in conversations)

You can’t even be normally attracted to girls of other races along with black women to, without people thinking u automatically some coon and a bitch because of niggas like that of what I described above.
Derek Chauvin is hapa thus white only

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Derek Chauvin is hapa thus white only
U missed the point COMPLETELY of what I’m saying. I swear to god some of y’all have HIGH functioning ASPERGERS. That’s all u got out of what I said?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Jamal2222, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Y’all need to see this especially the ones I’m addressing in this thread .

This shit has to stop. White guys gonna start transitioning to a women so they can do stuff like that to y’all coon ass weird mfs

Last edited:
“I swear to god if Derek chauvin or any other notable dumbass like that had a daughter coons would be begging for her to racially humiliate, spit all in ur mouth and face, step on ur face, tie u up and other weird shit these coons like” whats wrong with that???